Really Short One Direction Rant

This probably will but was not meant to piss off any One Direction fangirls/guys/etc. I do admit to liking some of their songs in this rant, so I'm nor hating on anyone who does like their music. I LIKE IT TOO OKAY? I LIKE IT TOO.

ON WITH THE RANT!!!!!

One Direction will forever piss me off.

Just to get some backstory so you understand, I am on no counts a 'Girly Girl'. Who plays video games, cusses a ton, and generally wants to flip off all of those queens of the popular kids? Me. I wear skinny jeans, YouTuber shirts, beanies, hipster/nerd glasses, and an awesome pair of black and green converse.

The girliest thing I wear is a tiny bit of makeup [I'm to lazy to do anything else] and a ring that I got for my 13th birthday. That's it. I skateboard, play video games, and probably cuss more than most full grown adults. I'm basically more like a guy than a girl.

One Direction just pisses me off because if you get caught listening to one of their songs, you are now forever labeled as a girly girl.

Now that would be all fine and dandy, but some of their songs are actually really catchy and I like sole of them!

I know absolutely nothing about the band or its members. My little sister is a fangirl, so when she talks about then with me, I quite literally call them these names:

Curly, The Blondie, That One With Black Hair and Those Two Brunettes.

I'm gonna actually look up their names right now and try to match up my names to their actual ones. Gimme a minute.

~<[WUBWUBWUB TIME SKIP]>~

Ok. Time to go back to kindergarten and match things up kids! *Strained smile*

Harry: Curly

Niall: The Blondie

Louis [pronounced Louie? WTF?]: One of Those Two Brunettes

Liam: The Other Brunette

Zayn: That One With Black Hair

Personally, I think my names are better, but then again, I'd rename their fans Lost, so...

Comment if you agree or not! [I'M BREAKING THE 3RD WALL! MUAHAHAHAHA!!!]

Anyways guys...

Sorry this update seemed rather pointless, weird, and/or unfocused. I'm sick and it's horrible. I JUST WANT TO DIE CAUSE I HATE BEING SICK!!!

So yeah.

THIS WAS NOT MADE TO OFFEND ANY ONE DIRECTION FANS! THIS IS ME BEING UNINFORMED AND ANNOYED BECAUSE IM SICK.

I feel like need that one Danisnotonfire meme that Dan made...

PLEASE DON'T KILL ME

*Dans derp face in front of a rainbow background*

I MEANT IT IRONICALLY

LUV 2 U ALL!!!

EVEN THE ONE DIRECTIONERS!

Baaaaaaaiiiiii!!!