Miss Jackson. (Brendon Urie x Reader)

For: Sunset-In-My-Veins and @sheridans-dynamos (on Tumblr)

Request:

·      @sunset-in-my-veins: you and Brendon getting each other in a secret Santa thing.

·      @sheridans-dynamos: Could you write a Christmas Brendon x reader where they're best friends, but Brendon is in love with her and he got her a gift that's way too much for just a friend, and then he's forced to admit his feelings? With a fluffy ending? I love your writing

REQUESTS ARE CLOSED.

*

Note: Combined these two because they fit. x

 "Who'd you get?" (Y/B/F) peered over your shoulder, trying to get a clear look at the name on the piece of paper that you had pulled from the Christmas hat moments ago

"Brendon," you answered, giving a tight-lipped smile and holding up the paper for good measure, "So no pressure, right?"

Your friend laughed softly as she nudged your hip with hers in an attempt to get you to perk up.

"Don't worry; you've never once failed at Secret Santa and I doubt that this year will be any different," she spurred you on, gingerly sipping from the cup in her hand.

You blew a raspberry and looked at the shred of paper again. "Let's hope so."

On the other side of the room, near to the drinks table, Dallon sidled up next to Brendon.

"I got Pete," the bassist announced, flicking the piece of paper onto the ground and smiling sardonically, "which means that unless I deliver him a Victoria's Secret Angel or something, I can no longer be part of this friend group. How'd you do?"

"(Y/N)," Brendon replied, running his thumb over the letters of your name inked into the paper and furrowing his brow.

"That's good," Dallon frowned in confusion, perplexed as to why his friend seemed unhappy about his draw, "You guys are best friends; choosing a present should be a walk in the park, no?"

"Should be," Brendon rolled his tongue from one side of his mouth to the other and arched his brows as he looked at his friend, "but isn't. If anything, it's only added pressure."

"You've still got a month and a half to think of something, though," Dallon encouraged, placing a supportive hand on the singer's shoulder, "I'm sure it'll be fine."

~One Month Later~

"Hey, remember when you said that it'll be fine?" Brendon questioned from the floor of the studio, a scribbled list with every item on it crossed out next to his sprawled out legs, as Dallon walked through the door, "Yeah, it's definitely not fine."