Mafioso Book 4

ASSIGNED TO HER 

COMING MID TO LATE 2019

Marco Raffaele Regnante is the man that has had it rough. 

Being taken away from his family and sold to a cartel in his early years. Then being forced to fend for himself and fight in an underground boxing ring before his teens. And finally...being thrown onto the road and left to die at the age of 12.

He survived that day due to one reason alone, a group of boys saving his life.

Now, nearly fifteen years later, having been adopted by the Regnante family, he has grown to be one hell of a man and the protege of the world's most ruthless Mafia Boss - who coincidentally happens to be one of the guys that saved him that day all those years ago - and his brother.

Marco is a man for casual flings to sate his carnal desires, whereas his friends constantly attempt to set him up. Something which he finds irking because it's "Always flings. Never commitment."

Now, throw into the mix, the 22-year-old Sofia Giordano, the Mafia daughter who was almost sold as a sex slave, and saved by the enemy, and further thrust onto Marco as his responsibility; a direct order from The Boss which he can't go against.

He is a man that leaves for work at 9 a.m and returns late at 11 p.m, and all he wants is peace and quiet to help him unwind for the day. But with Sofia around, he can wave peace goodbye because that girl drags chaos with her wherever she walks. Something...which seriously tests usually patient Marco's limitations--which coincidentally happen to be wearing thin.

After weeks and months of spending time together, they manage a routine and start to warm up to one another, and just when they think that things couldn't get any better, what happens when they find out Marco isn't who he claims to be?

That he is not the man he thinks he is?

And that his reality is far worse than what it actually seems?

Forcing him to choose between what is right, and what he holds most dear. 

CAST 

Alex Prange as Marco Regnante 

Daisy Clementine as Sofia Giordano