The Fight

"Intruder!!!", the girl shouted as she took off her spectacles and the aura around her change immediately. In the same time, she hoisted up two guns that was strap at her tights atpung her legs and started shooting at Livana's direction. Livana was so confused at the moment that all she could do was to raise her hand and put it around her stomach as to protect the unborn child/children.

Although having a whole body shield, it was hard for Livana to take the hits of all the bullets flying at her direction as it was the first time Livana at the human world

Although having a whole body shield, it was hard for Livana to take the hits of all the bullets flying at her direction as it was the first time Livana at the human world. She may be strong in the underworld, but she was clueless about the human world and human. The bullets that flew at her direction disintegrated when it touches the shield, yet it caused Livana to stumble backwards. Panicking and confusion, Livana had no choice but to pushed the white wolf back into the carriage to protect it as she acted as a cover for the wolf.  Just then the door open to reveal a guy in tail coat, hair as black as night. As he entered, Livana was relieved as his presence was fimiliar to her, it was her king! But upon entering and seeing the scene before him, the first instinct that came to sebastian was to fight as to protect his master. From his pocket of his coat, he took out his weapon, utensils.

Without looking at Livana, he started attacking form all sides, shocking Livana

Without looking at Livana, he started attacking form all sides, shocking Livana. Livana have no choice but to focus all of her power to strengthen the shield around her. The fight went on for like a good 10 minutes, Livana's power was getting weaker as the time goes on. Although Livana could easily fight back, but she cannot make herself to fight her own husband. Moreover by fighting back, she will have to lower down the shield which is not a choice as she needs to protect herself first. What shocked and killed  Livana the most is that the fact that her own husband is attacking her without a second thought.