The Exhibition

After the incident, nobody really knows what is happening but they could definitely feel that the atmosphere of two parties is totally different. One party is filled with pride and joy while the other was filled with guilt and anger. 

Looking at the back of a dejected king of hell, Sebastian puts Claude in a very joyful mode. As Sebastian walks off, Claude went back to the exhibition to join Liv on the continuous journey to find a new wolf cub. 

Walking and searching around the park, he finally found her at the cub section cuddling with a bunch of silver colored wolf cubs. The cubs was literally to over whelming for her and yet Liv just allow the cubs to jump and cuddle into her embrace. Seeing as how Liv was smiling and laughing  as the cubs cuddle closer brought a smile to hid face and it got him thinking... 

Ah... that smile... How cute that even all of her previous memories were removed, her love for wolfs still remain intact.

Just then there was a guy who walked up to Liv and started to chat with her about the cubs. Watching as they chat and laugh, It cause an immense amount of anger and jealousy of flare within Claude. 

JUST  WHAT DOES HE THINK HE IS DOING ?! TALKING TO MY GIRL LIKE THAT? HER SMILE ARE ONLY RESERVED FOR ME !!! 

Suddenly, a scene where Liv was locked onto the bed post excited him so much, it send shivers down his  spine. Liking that idea, Claude put on a smile as he walked over to Liv and sneakily snaked his arm around Liv's waist and planted a light kiss to her temple while looking dead into the eyes of the guy who spoke to Liv. 

Liv jumped at the contact but quickly relaxed into the sensation once she knew who was it behind her. Turning back at Claude, she slightly hit his arm and said "You scared me for a while there Claude" which chuckling. 

"Sorry my dear, I didn't mean to do that" apologized Claude. 

"Are you done chatting with your friend?" Asked Liv as more kisses were showered onto her cheeks by Claude. 

"Yup, it's done, just a small catch up. How's the exhibition, any caught your eyes or do you have a mind on anything here?" Claude asked cuddling into her neck inhaling her smell. 

"Yes of course!! Do you see the one lying on the ground there?" Asked Liv who was literally jumping with excitement in his arms. 

 Following the direction that was pointed, Claude found a lone grey cub that was lying down on it's belly isolated by the others. Looking at it and back to Liv, he said.. 

"Would you like to bring it home?" 

Just as he said those words, he can see that Liv's eyes filled with pure joy and he chuckled at the cuteness that was presented infront of him in his arms.

AUTHOR'S NOTE: 

So sorry for the delayed updating as i had just started y way into the working world last month and truth to be told .... Damn its hectic. Do drop into the comments on who would you prefer Liv to end up with I quite like how I portrayed Claude in this  chapter XD 

Just asking for fun... What time is it over your side when you guys are reading this chapter? XD