Author's Note

WOW, that's it. That's really it.

I've been working on these books for four years of my life. They began when I was 13, and now I'm worrying about college! The ways I've grown and changed as a person have heavily affected the way each book was written, in most ways negatively. That's the main reason why it took so long to finish this last one, as I've had another story I really want to tell in my head for a year now.

I began to write (and later type) the first book and promised to myself that I would go back and revise it when I was finished. But once I began editing, it just seemed like the process would never be done, so I dropped it and started on the second. I just wanted to make something and had no idea where I wanted to go with it, other than the twist in Origin and the ending that set up Endgame. Endgame was the only one of the three that I knew exactly how I wanted to begin and end before I began writing it. (That helps out a lot by the way--knowing how you want it to end.)

I know that the storyline throughout these books was messy, and I'm grimacing at myself right now thinking about how many loose ends and mistakes I must have made. I'm debating right now whether to power on or go back and edit. The cycle continues, I guess.

I really want to thank you for keeping up with me for this long. It must have been agonizing, I realize, and I apologize for all the things that didn't make sense and the long breaks between chapters in the last half of this book. If anything that happened blew a huge plot hole into the story and it still bothers you, please don't hesitate to message me. Or, if you don't feel like doing that, comment on this part and I'll respond to/fix it if it's something I can.

Special thanks to @Kodbro, who's stuck with this book longer than anyone else.

Have a great time reading whatever else you find on Wattpad. There's a little something for everyone here!