Arrogant Killer -first met-Chapter One

Run.

Run is all I could think of to get out of the mess I just created. Being chased by killers is not a fun thing especially when you just walked in on a drug deal gone wrong. While running I saw a little opening. Drained of oxygen, I ran into the alley not knowing another presence.

"Sounded like you just ran a mile"
Startled at the unknown voice I jerked my head around only to see nothing but darkness.

"Can you tell me what's wrong" scared out my ass, I let out a shriek and soon enough the two men that was chasing me was walking down the alley chuckling.

"Couldn't get away too fast now could ya" the shorter man had said probably with a smirk.

I tensed up as I felt a hand snake it's way over the front of my waist. The two guys had now stopped and stared at the figure who was behind me.

"Who told you it was okay to chase a little lady like this" the deep huskily voiced man had said loud enough for us four to hear.

"T-Taehyung y-you don't understand, she crashed our deal!" The taller man had said a little strained "y-yea!" The shorter one followed behind.

"I don't care if you were about to get killed, don't run this little lady to death, I mean look at her, drained, sweat........"

"TAE! What are you doing" the man named taehyung ran something metal like along my arm.

"of you all don't shut up I'll shoot you in the shin and leave you here to suffer, so you want that" a little cocky he poked my side with the metal object.

"n-no we don't want that" they both say in unison "good, now go" his voice got deeper on the last words he said.

They took off running and all that was left was me and him "don't be afraid, their idiots" he put his gun away and spun me around. Wow, is all I could think. His features were sharp and definitely hard to not stare at

"Take a picture, may last longer then you think" I got knocked back into my senses as soon as said those words

"u-uhh" a low chuckle left his mouth.

"sorry for those two, they can be a little feisty when their angry" he shook his head while smiling.

"y-you know them" I say questionably.

"yea their apart of my gang, and now I want a new member" he pulled me closer by my waist.

"I-I'm sorry but I'm not gang material and I really need to get home.." he cut me off.

"I don't care, I get what I want and I want.. you" he snakes his hand up to my jaw line and caressed my cheek with his thumb.

"look" I pulled his hand from my face "I really need to get home" I try to get out of his grip but failed as he tightened his grip.

"you are not going anywhere" the tone of his voice frightened me just a bit.

"I need to get ho.. EEE!" A gunshot rung out into my ear causes me to stop and shriek closing my eyes tightly.

I opened my eyes and saw the gun in the corner of my eye.

"What the hell is wrong with you!" I yelled out hitting his chest.

"shut up or the next one goes into you thigh" I quickly stop and silently cried.

"don't cry" he softly said which made me confused, he brought his hands up to my face and wiped the tears.

"just come with me and I'll get you out of the misery you have at home" I was taken back, h-how did he know.

"I'll take that as a yes" I got confused "wait wh.." I was cut off once again as he picked me up and put me over his shoulder.

"put me down!!" I screamed out and I kicked.

"Ahhhhh!" I screamed as I was close to the ground "what the hell is wrong with you!?"

"Will you shut up" he said as he was still holding me.

"y-yes" I stuttered out "good." Is all he said, but instead of putting me over his shoulder he carried me in front of him to his car.