Part 11

Sakura's POV

As I hid in the bush, tons of thought were going through my head. Like, what if I don't get a bell? What if Rin and Sasuke beat me to it? What if I die? How do I kill my sensei!? My mind was a jumbled mess as I saw a couple of kunai aimed at Kakashi sensei. He dodged them easily, and another fleet of kunai rained down. Sensei just dodged them again. "Whoever threw those, I'm glad you came at me with the intent to kill, but plain kunai won't bring me down."

I saw Rin walk out from her hiding spot in the bushes. She sighed, saying, "I knew I shouldn't have underestimated the mighty Kakashi sensei." She said. With that, she jumped towards Kakashi sensei. They were locked in an all out Taijutsu fight. Sensei holding 2 kunai, and Rin with an oddly shaped blade I had never seen before. Instead of a simple one point kunai, it was separated into three points, making it slightly less streamlined. And where the leather wrapping arriving the handle would be, there was weird kanji writing. I frowned at the weird kunai from my hiding spot.

Kakashi's POV

As we were locked in a fight, I noticed that her usually normal kunai, were replaced by... no, it couldn't be. "Where did you get that kunai?" I asked her. My tone quiet. "Lord third gave it to me. He told me it was my father's." She said, also quietly. I managed to get past her guard for a split second and punch her in the face. Instead of flying backwards, which would normally have happened, she disappeared in a poof of smoke. Shadow clones? I thought. I didn't know that Rin had learned a B rank forbidden jutsu. I looked around, but couldn't find the real one. So I simply pulled out my book. Completely mystified.

Rin's POV

I snickered from my position in the tree at sensei's confused face. Yes, it was true. One day, a box showed up at my door with a letter from lord third hokage saying that these were my father's things. Inside, I had found a box of weird kunai, which I started using straight away, and a lot of books on his jutsu.

As my shadow clone poofed out of existence, I saw Sasuke take his shot a sensei. Wait. I suddenly thought. This doesn't seem right. There's two bells, and three people. Is he deliberately trying to- Ohhh I see now. I thought. Realising the key to the exercise. "Seems you finally figured out the trick, kid." Kurama said in my head. "Don't call me kid." I retorted. Jumping out of my hiding spot and landing quietly on the ground. I sighed. Better find Sakura and Sasuke... I just hoped that they'd actually listen to my plan.