Part 8

Rin's POV

As I strolled casually towards the academy, I wondered what team I was gonna be in. As I walked in, I saw one of the teachers giving me a nasty glare. I rolled my eyes. Typical. Since Hinata wasn't here yet, I plopped down beside Sasuke and muttered a "hi". He just grunted in response.

As I'd on cue, the pig and the forehead walked in, fighting as usual. I sighed. "They passed? Darn it..." Sasuke chuckled, "I don't even know how they did..." I snorted, "Ugh, I hate fangirls..."
After the rest of the class slowly trickled in, Iruka sensei cleared his throat and said, "alright, I will now announce the teams. Now, just to remind you, you're still not even a full fledged Genin yet." I rolled my eyes, not needing to be reminded. "Okay, so the teams are..." I droned out until I heard my name. "Team 7, Uzumaki Rin, Haruno Sakura, and Uchiha Sasuke." I slammed my face on the desk. Great. I'm on a team with the duckbutt and the forehead. Out of the corner of my eye, I saw Sasuke give me a 'we're screwed' look, and Sakura rejoicing being on a team with Sasuke.

During lunch, I plopped down at my usual spot beside Sasuke, where his head was resting on the fence, and he was moaning, "No, team, Sakura, fangirl, screwed..." I poked him gently on the chest, I set my lunch down, rubbing my temples, "god, why did she have to be put on the team, having her is even worse than not having her..." I groaned. Sasuke sighed, taking a bite of his rice ball. "She's not even useless, she's worse than that" I sighed, "well, we don't seem to have much of a choice, so I guess we just try to live..."
"Agreed" Sasuke said.

-a couple hours later-

Sasuke's POV

As we waited for our extremely late sensei, I simply sat there, staring out the window. Shooting a glance at my teammates, Sakura was going all banshee, and she was stomping around the classroom screaming. On the other hand, Rin, was just sitting (on the ceiling) calmly polishing that shit heavy sword of hers. Before I could wonder how the hell she was sitting on the ceiling without gravity dragging her down, the door slid open to reveal our sensei.