IMPORTANT A/N

Hi queens!

First of all, I want to start off by apologizing for not being able update the book since last year. I am so sorry because this isn't an update that you were expecting!☹️

I just got so carried away from my studies and didn't have enough time to go on Wattpad at that time. I already got the gist of the plot and the chapters I will be posting for HM. It was all written in my notebook and was planning to update it when school year finally ended because I was a graduating student and you can all guess how hectic that is for me.

Now, during that time I was staying in my dorms. Our final exams were held in March and we all know that was the start of the pandemic. After exams, I didn't have the time to carry all of my stuff because the day that it was announced that the city was going on a lockdown, My parents called me up and wanted me to be home the very instant.

And so I went home and all my stuff were left behind. My cute clothes, ballpens, even my set of highlighters that I fudging love so much were sadly left behind and the notebook where the plot of HM was left behind too.

I live in a small town and its a four almost five hour bus travel going to the city and we all know how hard impossible it is to travel with the pandemic on our doorstep right now.

I've been trying to remember what I wrote on the notebook but I just can't. Every details that are mention in HM are important and holds a key to the plot and if I redo the whole plot then it would just mess up everything that I wrote and wouldn't just add up. I was lowkey pissed at myself because I didn't think of doing back-ups like screenshots on my phone which I usually do!🤦🏻‍♀️

You've all been asking for an update and it makes me super sad that I can't give you one💔I'm so so so sorry for that queens☹️🥺That is why I have decided to announce that HM will be put ON HOLD for now.

Thank you for the 23.9k reads, 908 votes, and 238 comments! I'm so so sorry for leaving you in a even more cliffhanger situation. Thank you for the support and the votes. It means alot.

Please stay safe during this pandemic, drink water and stay healthy. Let's avoid crowded places and pick up a hobby! I love you queens and I'll understand if you totally remove the book from your library. You can guys check out other books and even my reading lists if you want!

Always remember to be your own definition of queen queens! I hope to see you soon, I love you🥺💚

-ElaBearXx