Prologue

Bestfriend is a noun that means someone who you can trust with your life, who has seen the best and worst of you and will be there whenever you need someone to talk to. There is a balance in the friendship between give and take. You feel so sync with them that you can comfortably share you innermost feelings and thoughts.

I took a step back as a fist swung in my way. I moved my head to the side just in time to hear the whoosh of air released by the punch that was supposed to hit me.

In other words, That person is basically the only person who you can't stay mad for long because 1—your conscience wouldn't let you 2—you have more important matters to tell them at the end of the day and lastly—because no one else can cope up with your crazy ass mood swings.

The word 'bestfriend' basically part holds a huge part of growing up.

You waste your time doing weird stuffs and things that get you scolded at the end of the day.

I sucked in a sharp breath as a swift punch was suddenly delivered to my upper ribs. Pain erupted from that area but I let the familiar rush of adrenaline soothe me.

Unlike most girls, My bestfriend had a d—ck and not a v—gina that most bestfriends consist of.

I was honestly a smart kid before and knew that the word "cooties" is just a fictional child disease to avoid little girls doing the hank panky with the boys.

I first met him when I was six years old. Our town was just small and we almost knew each other so when the new spreads that a new family will be moving next to ours got us extremely excited.

Another punch was delivered to me and this time it was near my abdomen. I heard someone shouting in the background saying to keep my hands  up and that's what I did.

Stepping back, I forced my arms upwards to hide my face and started to sway a bit.

I remember when I first met him, My mom informed me that there will be a dinner held between the new neighbors.

He thought I was starting to get dizzy of my swaying so he lowered his defense.

Wrong move darling.

I moved forward and kicked his knee knocking him off guard. Taking that as my cue, I stepped in his boundaries and without giving a second thought brought a hard punch to his abdomen.

I was very excited because I thought that they had a daughter and would finally have someone to play with. I choose to wear my princess dress that day with my pink shoes.

I even wore my fake crown.

I was sitting on my bedroom when the doorbell rang and mom calling me downstairs.

He stumbled on the ground and started to wheeze out. I smirked sinisterly as I felt the familiar rush of power oozing to me.

The power and pride of knowing that I managed to make this 200 pounds of a man stumble in his own two feet.
~Flashbacks

"Maxine! They're here!" I heard mom calling me.

I let out girlish giggle before running downstairs. I stopped a few steps and took a deep breath before fixing my dress and tiara.

I continued my way down the remaining steps and saw my mom and dad standing with unfamiliar faces.

"Hi! I'm princess maxine!" I said before smiling widely at them, showing of my missing front tooth.