2. "Always the villian and them the damsel in distress."

"Hoes want attention, Women wants respect." —Drake

Maxine's P.O.V

The last bell rang indicating it was the end of class for this day. I had no encounters of the four boys that you can call 'my bestfriends'

After the heated argument earlier, I skipped all of my class, in fear of having an encounter with one of them,  except my last class which was music and instead when to my secret place to think things through.

I was honestly feeling slightly guilty and I don't know how to apologize since my pride wouldn't let me.

After hours of thinking, I realized that it was wrong of me to snap like that. I couldn't honestly blame them for caring and worrying over me because I also worry about them.

If you still don't get it then, I'm an illegal underground fighter. I've been in it since I was fifteen and you could say that it was my way of releasing my pain and frustrations in.

It was my way of dealing my pain and I'm torn between giving it up or not. The four f-cktards have been annoying me since last year and as I said, this isn't the first time we argued about this.

I made my way out of the room, making a short pit stop at my locker before fleeing to the parking lot.

Twirling my keys into my index finger, I opened the passenger door and inserted the key turning on my boyfriend.

I reversed my way out the parking slot and drived my way out of school. I humm quietly as I enjoy the comfortable scenery that I was passing by.

I stopped mid-hum when my phone began ringing. I glanced at my bag and took a look at the front just in time to see the red light.

I took a hold of my bag and fished my phone out before answering, not bothering to check who it was.

"Who's this?" I greeted out, my eyes looking at the red numbers.

"Where are you?" The familiar firm tone of my step-mother rang through my ears.

"I'm currently in my car stuck in a red light on my way to hell." I answered, annoyance flashing through me.

"Where were you before that?" She asked, ignoring my different term of home.

"I was at school obviously," I answered, rolling my eyes at her question.

"Oh really? Then why did I receive a call from your school saying you didn't attend all of your classes except music? Where were you all day huh?" She said, sarcastically might I add.

"I was at school really," I said mocking her,"and I didn't attend my classes because I was in this place called mind your own fucking business." I snapped before hanging up on her.

I let out an angry sigh, step moms are so delusional. They think that because they're married to our dad gives them the power to rule over us or act like our real mother.

(A.n: I'm not saying that all step moms are bad, okay? This is her opinion about her step mom so please dont jump to conclusions)

Throwing my phone in the seat carelessly, I noticed that the red light was now green and cars were honking impatiently behind me.