1. "That's like incest, for crying out loud!"

"To all the girls that think you're fat because you're not a size zero. You're the beautiful one. It's the society who isn't." —Marilyn Monroe

YOU HAVE BEEN WARNED.
9/5/18

💎Maxine's P.O.V

I wish my summer vacation was as long as phineas and ferb's.

That was the first thought that entered my mind as I parked my newly repainted car.

It was a red 2013 Audi V8 spyder with its 19" 5-double spoke Y design wheels along with a cross-drilled & ventilated Audi ceramic brakes and standard bucket seats with prominent side sections.

I grinned devilishly when I noticed many people, mostly boys, were gawking at my car.

Turning the ignition off, I hopped out of my car but not before putting my sunglasses on and felt the small breeze of wind whip past my natural wavy red hair.

Last week was supposed to be the first week of my senior year but I was caught two weeks earlier at school doing a graffiti on the walls so I was suspended for the first week of school.

My red lips curled up in a smirk as I walked confidently in my outfit that was consist of a white halter top and ripped jeans along with my black ankle strap heels.

The crowd parted like a red sea as I made my way to the guidance office. I heard a few shouts behind me and I turned around just in time to be greeted by strong bulky arms.

"Maxi-pad! You're fucking back! Ugh, I missed you so much." Eli greeted before peppering my face with wet kisses.

Eli's arm were suddenly ripped from me and a new set of arms were wrapped around me.

"You sneaky bitch! Why didn't you tell me you were planning to paint a graffiti on the school walls?! I would've help you." Carson pouted, a loud 'hey' was heard from Eli.

"Actually, Spray painting a big d*ck and making a graffiti is two completely different things Carson," Wyatt piped in, his chocolate eyes lighting up with humor.

"Uh? You completely forgot the part where they are both considered art," Carson pointed out, rolling his eyes dramatically.

"Oh really? How is a d-ck considered art?" Wyatt dared, his brow raising.

"It's a masterpiece really," Carson hummed before continuing.

"If you've seen a d-ck before, maybe yours, then you could see that there are different features in it yes? Like for examples the lines that run ar-" Carson didn't even finished the sentence because I gave him a hard punch.

He winced, rubbing the spot I punched. "Ever heard of TMI Carson?" I grimaced lightly, shaking my head in disgust.

That was not the image that I wanted to indulge.

"TMI? What the teletubby is that?" He wondered, brows furrowed.

We all gave him a flat look.

"Crazy girl, I didn't think you would actually do it." Dylan chuckled, shaking his head.

I smirked,"There's this famous quote saying Dare to be daring and I'm not a p-ssy, unlike some of us." I said before casting a meaningful look at Eli.