3. "The CIA wants my dick, Can I hide it in you?"

"Nothing lasts forever, but something special can last a lifetime." —Bambi

💎Maxine's P.O.V

I looked at the building before me and grinned excitedly.

It was the place where my fights occured, it was my escape place, the place where I can be me.

Rubeus that's what they call it, its a latin word that means rouges. It was given that specific name because it's a place for people who don't fit in, who were once good but decided to become bad, a place where you can be free.

Rubeus is located near the bad side of town, still its famously known as the best place where you can go clubbing and is always packed.

It's a black and white building with an awesome bar and an underground ring where illegal fights are occured.

Security here is strict though, you can't go in the ring unless you have a vip card that's personally given to you or you're on the list that they check.

Rubeus doesn't only stand for a building but as a gang also. It is famously known throughout the different states.

Rubeus does hold the typical violence through it but there's a difference. Yes, they sell drugs but not on minors. They have prostitues too but they set strict rules on how clients must treat them and girls have the right to say no to clients. They also have this business where you pay them money in exchange for protection but Rubeus is famously known for having one of the biggest illegal underground fighting.

Although I'm not a member, it has its perks when you're one of the fighter who has given them big amounts of bets.

I took my gym bags and car keys before closing my door shut and making my way towards the entrance.

I passed by the familiar bouncer who gave me a small smile, slipping inside, I was met by dancing bodies and the dim lights that were flashing everywhere.

I muttered a few 'excuse's me' as I bumped, slipped through, and stepped a few feet making my way to the door that leads underground.

"Baby girl! What ya doin' here so early? Fight ain't starting till nine!" Jayce greeted, he's the guy who secretly guards the door that leads to the underground ring and checks for the pass.

He's one of my closest friend here at Rubeus. At the age of 23, he's rocking the bad ass look with his 6'1 figure and muscle'y body with a tattoo that symbols rebeus, despite his look, he's the most caring and softest person that I'd met.

"I decided to get myself a few drinks before the fight starts." I said, grinning at him.

"Ah really? You look tired baby girl, someone causing you trouble? Let me know and I'll beat them up for you." He said, cracking his knuckles.

I let out a small laugh,"Don't you worry Jay, I'm fine and I'll tell you in a heartbeat if someone does." I answered, a warm smile on my face.

"You better baby girl," He said, looking at me with seriousness.

Scanning the room," Huh, I noticed that the security has heightened ever since last week and I saw a few unfamiliar people were brought at the ring on my last fight. Care to explain?" I asked, curiously looking around and spotting an unfamiliar guard a few meters away from us.