Day 3 Part 1 - Elwin's Office

Mulai dari awal

"And why were you two together at 4 in the morning?" Elwin asks giving a pointed look.

I explain the situation to him about us sleeping together.

"Okay," he says.

I can tell that he doesn't believe what I had said. I wasn't lying, though. I just didn't tell him my reason for wanting to sleep with Sophie. 

 "Now, let me take a look at Sophie," Elwin says.

He flashes various colors of light around Sophie. Finally he says, "she is fine. She probably had some shock so she fainted. Let me just give her an elixir and she should wake up."

Elwin walls over to his desk and takes out a sludgy, gray liquid.

"This does not taste pleasant at all, but it gives your body basic vitamins and refreshes the brain so she should wake up. But I am going to need your help. Can you open her mouth?"

I nodd. I gently use my fingers to pry open her mouth very well aware of how I am technically touching her lips.

"Okay," Elwin says. "Now, as soon as I pour this into her mouth, you have to close her mouth and hold it closed. I will make sure she swallows it."

"Okay," I say.

When the  slimy, thick substance is in Sophie's noun I close her mouth and hold it closed like Elwin had instructed.

Once Sophie swallowed, Elwin said, "Okay. She should wake up in a minute."

About sixty seconds later Sophie starts to stir.

"There she is," Elwin says. "I am pretty tired, so if you don't mind, I am going home so I will leave you two alone." Elwin smiles and leaves shortly after.

I am pretty sure I know why Elwin left even though he claimed it was because he was tired.

Sophie opens her eyes and sits up. Immediately she puts her hand on her head, so I gently push her back down. "Head rush?" I ask.

Sophie nods. "What happened?" She says.

——————-Fitz's POV Over———————-

"You fainted and I brought you to Elwin's. But you're fine now, right?" Fitz said.

"Yeah, I am fine, now," Sophie replied. "So, um,.... the thing you said earlier.... you meant that?"

"Of course I meant that. But I don't want that to change how you think of me."

Oh, it certainly changed how Sophie thought of Fitz. It changed everything. But Sophie didn't say that. 

"My big secret was that I liked you too." 

"You, what?" Fitz said.

"I like you Fitz," Sophie repeated, unable to look Fitz in the eye.

"Oh. Wow. I....didn't see that coming. This is good. Now we don't have to stress about Matchmakers Scrolls. Or, Scroll. Whatever. I sorry, I am just really nervous. But, it's good we like each other, right?"

"Yeah," Sophie said bringing her face to look at his. He wasn't lying when he said he was nervous. His face was red and his palms were a little sweaty. "But, I mean, this is our future we are talking about. Marriage, kids, everything. We have to decide that now. When we're only 16. We'll, you're 18, but still."

"I agree. But I still think this is good though. Instead of marrying someone you only like as a friend... I mean, I am not suggesting marriage but...with the Council and all...you know, I am going to stop talking."