Singing?

After kissing and talking for awhile, you found yourself lying next to Colby in his bed.
Colby: "You should get some sleep. You look exhausted."
You: "How can I go to sleep when all I want to do is cuddle and talk with you?"
Colby kisses your nose. "Well, we could do that or we could get some rest and have the whole day tomorrow to do that?"
You sigh. You just lay there and stare at him. You are half contemplating your course of action, is sleep worth stopping the cuddles and conversation? The other half of you is just admiring your boyfriend and taking in his every feature. You didn't realize that you were staring until Colby leans in a gives you a sweet kiss to your lips.

You: "Ok

Йой! Нажаль, це зображення не відповідає нашим правилам. Щоб продовжити публікацію, будь ласка, видаліть його або завантажте інше.

You: "Ok." You groan. "We'll sleep."
Colby just smiles.
You turn yourself from facing him to facing away and rest your back on his chest, being the little spoon. You feel Colby wrap his right arm around your middle and nuzzle his face into the back of your neck. He leaves one kiss there and says, "Goodnight, Beautiful."
You: "Goodnight." You shuffle your feet backwards, finding his and lacing them together. You close you eyes and before you knew it you were asleep.

Time Skip

Colby: "Hey guys, guess who surprised me yesterday?" He pauses.
You: "Colby?" you sigh. Not opening your eyes, you roll over to face him, who is now laying on his back. You snuggle your face into his neck and fall back asleep.
Colby, looking at his phone. "She's too precious."
Colby shuts off his phone and starts to play with your hair.
You had dozed off.

A few minutes later Aaron peeps his head in Colby's room.
Aaron: "Your Insta story is 👌🏻" He whispered and held up his hand to make the gesture. He starts to exit the room.

Colby whisper yells, "Aaron!"
Aaron: Whispering while turning around, "What?"
Colby: "Take a picture of us and send it to me."
Aaron smiles and takes out his phone. Colby acts like he's asleep too.
Aaron quickly sends it to Colby and exits the room, shutting the door quietly.

Time Skip

You woke up again to Colby rummaging around his room gathering dirty laundry.

Colby: "Oh." He caught you looking at him. "Sorry, Babe. I wanted to clean the room so we could use it for a video later."

You stretch out and peek at the clock by Colby's bed.... You rub your eyes... You quickly sit up and Colby looks at you, concerned.

You: "Colby, why didn't you wake me, it's 1 in the afternoon?" You are exiting the bed and grabbing your suitcase.

Colby: "You looked so adorable and cozy, I didn't want to wake you before you were rested."

You grab your clothes and go to him, kissing his cheek.

You: "Thanks for letting me sleep, but half the day is gone." You pout slightly.

He hugs you around your waist and whispers, "Go get changed and we'll make the best of the day we have left."