Challenge

You woke up your second morning in LA much earlier, actually earlier than Colby.

You had both shared a bed last night as well, however, your mind went wild in your dreams. Dreaming of crossing your boundaries with Colby. You decided when you awoke that you may need to find a more mentally safe sleeping space. In fact, Elton was gone on a TFIL trip with Heath, maybe you could use his room. You laid in bed with Colby for about ten minutes texting your family members that had been trying to get ahold of you.

You knew Colbs was a really heavy sleeper so you slithered out from his grasp around your waist and grabbed your cloths from your suitcase.

After showering, you quickly get ready for the day.

By this time it's 9:00 and the house is still pretty quiet

By this time it's 9:00 and the house is still pretty quiet. You decide to head downstairs.

You were greeted by Devyn in the kitchen looking in the fridge.

You: "Good morning Devyn."
Devyn: "Morning, Beautiful. I was going to make breakfast for Corey and I but I didn't realize we are out of pretty much everything. Do you want to go shopping with us?"
You: "Sure. Let me leave a note for Colby."

You went upstairs to hear Colby on the phone.
Colby: "I'll let them know. Thanks for getting back to me." Pause. "Bye."

You walked in the room during his pause. Colby was still in bed, sitting up however. He reaches for you once he's off the phone.

You smile and go to him, sitting on the bed beside him. He just holds you in silence for a few seconds. You are the first to speak.

"Do you want to go grocery shopping with Corey, Devyn, and I? Maybe we could do a lunch date with them?"

He just nods his head as he pulls away far enough to kiss your forehead.

You: "Everything alright?" you say, concerned.

He just looks into your eyes and says, "Everything's perfect."

You smile and pull him in for a kiss.

You: "Go get ready, I'll let Devyn know you're coming along." You stand up to leave.

Colby: "Hey, Babe?"
You turn around.
Colby: "I love you."

You smile and wink at him. "I love you too."

Time skip

You all went to Costco and shopped for groceries, naturally pairing off, Corey with Devyn, and you with Colby.

After Costco, you all decided to go to a sit down restaurant for your impromptu double date.

Devyn: "So Y/N, how long are you in LA?"
You: "Well, I'm going to be here until Monday, then fly out on Tuesday. I'm going to visit my aunt and uncle while I'm out here."
Devyn: "Oh good! I'm sure they are excited to see you."
You smile. "They are."
Corey: "Someone else was pretty excited to see you too."