Telling the Fans

You head home and aren't tired at all, so you and Colby decide to film the relationship reveal video.
You: "Actually, I have an idea."
Colby: "Ok?"
You: "I bought a new face mask and wanted to try it out?"
Colby: "Ok.... ok.... I like it."
You go change into jeans a tank top and one of your favorite hoodies, Colby's merch:

"You go change into jeans a tank top and one of your favorite hoodies, Colby's merch:

Colby changes into an orange tee shirt and black jeans. You decide to film in the guest room Colby and Sam are staying in.

Colby sets up the camera, Sam is downstairs playing Mario Cart with Mason on his Xbox.

Colby: "You ready for this?"
You: "Yes." You kiss him. "Are you?"
Colby: "Absolutely."
You sit on the bed and Colby hits the record button.
Colby: "What's up guys, it's Colby Brock. And today I have a special guest with me, Y/N! He starts clapping. You smile and wave at the camera, "Hey yall."

Colby: "So, we are going to do something really fun in this video, but as you may have noticed by the title, we have something to tell you!" He looks at you

You: "You want to say it, or me?"
Colby: "I will.... Y/N and I are dating!" He grabs your hand.
Colby: "Don't freak out. This is new. For those of you who weren't around two years ago, Y/N used to live in LA. She met me through Aaron and we became best friends. Then, she had to move back to West Virginia, but we kept in touch. I couldn't hide my feelings for her anymore and here we are....." He kisses your hand.
Colby: "I'm very happy and want you all to be happy for me. Y/N is a great girl and always has been. I would really, really, really appreciate your support and love in this change and for Y/N. She's been through a lot and doesn't need to receive the hate!"
Colby turns to you. "You want to say anything?"
You: "I just want to say that I love Colby and want him to be successful. I'm not here for fame, money, screen time, attention, I'm here for him, and only him. I hope you all will be able to see that as the days go on. I love you all, and thanks for accepting me back into the fold."