CHAPTER #2

A/n: I'm out of ideas in my other fanfiction 😅😅😅 just kidding this is my thank you gift for making He's my boss and I'm his slave in Rank #41 in Wattys2017

Thaaank youuuu every one

KHIEGILSAN

I can't breathe that's the only thing that came out in my mind. As far as I remember I don't have an asthma or any problem with my lungs. To make it worst, my head is aching and I feel so hot. I feel suffocated, that's why I slowly open my eyes and I groan hen I felt something pinning me on the bed.

I tried to push it but it's too heavy for me. Who the hell put this heavy thing in my bed--

...

...

I shouted at a top of my lungs when I felt another heavy on my thighs. I push it then tried my best to get out in my bed. I even got slipped because of the urgency that rushes through my body. I can't see anything... my room should be dark because of the bloody red curtains that I put there. Hmmm... I frowned when I saw the curtain, dark blue?

My eyes went back to the bed and my eyes got widen when I saw a man lying there--- No! I mean sleeping there. I shouted again on the top of my lungs making that man jump on the bed.

"Damn, you shriek like a frog." he whines.

"Dimwit! Frog doesn't scream they croak." I said frowning.

"Okay fine, you croak like a frog." he said rolling his eyes on me.

"I am not a frog, like you." I hissed. I'm expecting him to say something but there's something familiar about his eyes...

That eyes that I can still remember staring at me ages ago while I writhed with pleasure---

...

...

"NATSU DRAGNEEL!" I shouted then I dash towards him and kick him on his leg making him gasp in pain. I straddle him then I start hitting him on his chest.

"Ouch! Lucy... Ouch! What did I do?" he whines while trying to block my hand.

"What did you do? What the fuck are you doing here in my room?" I hissed and I was about to bite his hand when all of the sudden he make a move and on the next second I'm lying underneath him. "Let me go, you jerk." I hissed.

"C'mon Lucy! I should be the one who's asking you? what are you doing here in my room?" he asked me with those impish smile that he had. I tried to buck him off but he just smile on me. "Don't do that, Lucy. You won't like what will happen next if you wake up my little Natsu--"

"Damn you."

"Come on, let's talk like two civilized people. What are you doing in my bedroom? Did you drunk me then you rape me? Lucy if you want me to do that with you. I'll be glad to do it with my own free will."

His bedroom? That's why this room is not familiar on me. "I didn't. Why would I need to do that? Maybe this is some kind of frank." I hissed. I shifted underneath him and I can see his eyes darken with pure want. He swallowed before smiling on me. I mentally roll my eyes on him, if there's a number-one-maniac award in this world. I really nominate this stupid Frog.

"Lucy, I won't do something like that no matter how much I want you. I respect you."

"You know nothing about respect---" my voice trail off when I saw our fingers. I know my face turn into pale and Natsu frowned when he saw my reaction. His eyes went to our fingers...