My own daughter was arrested by the police. I did not think that it would happen sometime. When I took a long shower and changed into new clothes, I went to the living room. Betty ran up to me and hugged me tight.

"Dad told us everything," Jughead said and looked at me.

"I'm happy," I nodded slightly and embraced Betty.

"Nothing happened to you ?" she asked and looked at me. "And nothing happened to you?" she touched my stomach and I smiled slightly.

"Nothing happened to us," I said. "Are you going to the police station with us?"

"Yes." Betty nodded.

"But then,  we go back to Pop to eat something," Jughead raised his hand to get attention.

"Agree" I nodded.

"Let's go" FP opened the door and pointed out the exit. "Ladies first"

Together with Betty, we left the house and went straight to the car.

"Belts" I said when I got into my car.

"Are you sure you can drive a car?" FP looked at me and I rolled my eyes.

"What a stupid question" I said and started the car. After a moment I left the driveway and went towards the police station.

I ran into the police station, leaving Betty, Jughead and FP behind. I immediately found Tom Keller's office and walked in without knocking.

"Alice" Tom got up from his chair and looked at me.

"What about Polly?" I asked and went to him.

"She is waiting for questioning, Alice. This situation is not as simple as it seems to her. She can go to reformatory. She tried to kill you," I could feel tears in my eyes when I heard his words.

"I don't want her to go to reformatory, Tom. You can definitely do something," I whispered softly and looked into his eyes.

"Alice, I don't know if anything will help here." Tom sighed and I shook my head.

"Please, Tom, I'm sure there is another solution. I don't want Polly to end up like Hal. I'm begging you, help me." my voice was gentle and tears were running down my cheeks.

"I'll do my best. But it means that Polly would have to undergo psychiatric treatment in Greendale. Alice, she's dangerous" Tom came up to me.

"Is it necessary?" I asked, devastated.

"Yes, Alice. If you say that you forgive her, that you don't want to make any accusations. Polly will have to go to preferably a private psychiatric clinick"

"If it's necessary... Well, Tom. Let's do what you say," I said and sat down in a chair.

"I'm going to talk to the other policemen." Tom smiled slightly and left.

Devastated, I hid my face in my hands. Everything got complicated.

"Hey, Alice." FP entered the room. I looked at him.

"Polly will have to be treated psychiatrically," I whispered and started to cry. "I'm a hopeless mother, it's all my fault," I shook my head, and FP hugged me tight.

"It's not your fault, you couldn't have foreseen it"

After a few minutes Tom returned to the office. I looked at him with sad eyes, and FP put his arms around me more firmly.

"You can talk to Polly. You have to talk her into psychiatric treatment," he said quietly.

It was a blow to the heart. I had to persuade my daughter to go to a psychiatric clinic. I couldn't imagine it even in my nightmares.