21 " You pretend to be strong, but inside, you die of fear, Alice

~~~~~
ALICE
~~~~~

"What time is it?" I asked when I finally lied down on the bed. I looked at FP who was standing by the cradle and looked at Juniper and Dagwood. "What are you doing?"

"I look at them, they remind me so much of you," he replied and turned to me with a smile. I looked closely at him and realized that I was damned lucky to have such a handsome man as FP.

"Why?" I lied on my side and rested my head with my hand. FP came to me with a smile and sat on the bed next to me.

"Just like that, they're like their grandma," he whispered and moved closer to me to kiss me. "It's three in the night," he answered, and I sighed heavily.

"It was a hard night," I whispered and stroked his cheek. And it will be even harder day, for me, I thought.

"You're hiding something," he whispered, and one of his hands began to stroke my thigh, where my serpent tattoo was.

No" I said and looked into his eyes, though, it was difficult. I never liked to lie. Every time When I was lying I was acting weird, I had a nervous attack of stress, and finally I burst into tears. "I don't hide anything" I stroked his cheek and smiled a little.

"Let's say I believe you," he murmured, and his hand moved up under my nightgown. He grabbed me by one of my buttocks and squeezed gently. I laughed softly, right to his lips.

"What are you planning now?" I asked with a smile. Normally, I would reject his advances, but in this case I wanted to have sex, firstly because of hormones, and secondly, to de-stress after what happened tonight. I knew that FP was wonderful in making me forget about all the problems for long hours.

"I am planning to seduce you," he murmured, and his hand slid into the inside of my thigh and went up. "Then I'll give you a charm" his lips began to kiss my neck. I sighed heavily. "And then I'm going to make love to you"

"What about children?" I asked, feeling a little awkward.

"We will be quiet," he whispered, and I sighed quietly.

"Okay then" I murmured and climbed up to him. I put his face in my hands and kissed him passionately on the lips. I was glad that we were wearing few clothes. I had a nightgown, and FP only boxers.

When I felt his hands on my buttocks, I smiled with satisfaction. I loved to teasing him, even during a kiss. I wanted to treat this night as the last night we spend together. I didn't know what would happen when I went to see Edgar. I didn't know if he would want to kidnap me or kill me. All my bad thoughts circled in my head.

"Alice" I heard FP and looked him in his eyes. I brushed his hair back from his face and smiled.

"Yes, FP?" I asked quietly.

"I think the children woke up. I heard some noises." he murmured, and I rolled my eyes. Seriously?! In such a moment ?!

"It depends on which children you mean"

"Twins," he answered, and I nodded. I left him and went to the cradle. I looked at my grandchildren, who were sleeping, holding teddy bears in their hands.

"They're sleeping, FP" I said and turned to him.

"So come back to me," he spread his hands, and I climbed back on the bed and sat astride the FP.

"Where did we finish?" I asked quietly, and he smiled broadly.

"I was a bad boy," he replied, his hands were on my buttocks again.