29 "You kissed my woman!"

"You and Fred ... what ?!" FP raised his voice and looked at me. I stepped away from him instinctively and swallowed.

"FP, we are not together, so I don't understand why are you angry?" I asked and spread my hands in a gesture of surprise. "I can do what I want and with who I want . I'm single."

"With Fred! Why?! " he growled, and I got up from the couch. I started to walk around the room to calm down. My heart was beating fast because I was afraid of what FP could do to me or to Fred in a rage. "How could you do this to me?" FP stood up and came to me.

I moved back to the door and leaned against it. I looked up to see his tense, angry face and I felt bad.I shouldn't tell him that I was kissing Fred.

"How could you leave me?!" I asked loudly and pushed him away. I pointed to him with my index finger. "If you hadn't gone away from me, Fred wouldn't have had to save me. So this kiss won't happen!" I shouted, and he clenched his hands into fists.

"Was there something more?" he asked, and I rolled my eyes. What would I tell him? That Fred was without a shirt? That I was dressing his wounds?! "You don't answer, which is a sign that there was something more," he added, and I looked him in the eye.

"I checked if Fred had bruises, so he was without a shirt. That's all. "I shrugged.

"That's all?!" FP growled and hit his head with his fist. I jumped scared. "He'll pay for this" FP tried to push me away from the door, but I didn't let him. As a result, we began to struggle. I would never think that I would struggle with man I love.

"FP, I will not let you go out there!" I said, but he shook his head. He grabbed me tight in the waist and whipped me away from the door. You can say he pushed me on the table.

"I don't need your permission, Alice!" he growled and opened the door. He ran out of the office, and after a while I ran after him.

"FP" I shouted loudly, trying to make him comfortable. I grabbed his hand to pull him towards me so he wouldn't  go to Fred.

"Save it, Alice!" he screamed and suddenly everything fell silent.

 Music stopped playing, Serpents stopped talking. I didn't want this to ever happen. Fred was standing in the center of the dance floor, FP was walking towards him, and I was trying to stop him with all my strength.

"Dad!" Jughead shouted, who approached FP. He tried to pull him away but FP didn't let him.

"Jughead, please, don't get involved," I asked. I ran to Fred and stood in front of him to protect him from FP.

"You will not hurt him!" I snarled and looked at furious FP.

"You kissed my woman!" FP came up to us and I felt Fred grab my shoulders and step away from me.

"Fred, what are you doing?" I asked quietly, and he just smiled slightly.

"Don't be afraid of me, Alice," he answered, and I swallowed. Betty ran to me and embraced me by the shoulders, and I looked at her frightened. Tears appeared in my eyes.

"I kissed Alice and I don't regret it, FP" Fred approached him and looked into his eyes. I watched the situation with a great grip in my throat. I didn't want them to fight because of me.. "I would do it again, because a woman like her deserves the best, and you couldn't appreciate it, Forsythe," he added, and I opened my mouth wide.

"Fuck you" FP clenched his fists and threw himself at Fred. After a short while Fred and FP fought because of me. Two best friends crossed out their friendship because me. I felt terrible.

"Separate them!" Jughead growled and together with Sweet Pea and a few other snakes came up to them. They tried to separate them, but that was for nothing.