1 "Tisane For Relaxation"

Hello, everyone. This is my first story written in English (English is not my first language) so I apologize for any mistakes, I'm still learning.

I hope you enjoy my story about FP and Alice. The story takes place after the end of the season two. 

~~~~~~~~~~~~

Last weeks have been hard for me and Betty. Her father and my husband turned out to be a serial killer who wanted to kill half of the town. The boy who was thought to be my son turned out to be an ordinary cheater and a murderer as well. My workplace was bought by Hiram Lodge.

I quit my job, I stopped leaving my house, I was plunged into despair over my own destiny. Living in this house often made me sick, I wanted to run away, but I had nowhere. I was helpless, passed only on myself.

One day, a new Evernever family moved in front of our house.  A father with daughter. The man's name was Edgar and he was really handsome, and his daughter's name was Evelyn and she was Betty's age. They told me that they moved out of the farm at Polly's request.

There was something wrong with Them from the beginning. I had the impression that they were watching my every move when I talking to them or when I was watering the plants outside. I tried not to pay attention to it, but one day Edgar came to my house and began to ask about the smallest details of my life. Of course, I didn't tell him much about myself because I didn't trust him, he was terrifying.

"Alice, I know you think that I'm crazy, but that's okay." he said in a calm voice as we sat in the living room.

"I don't think you're crazy, It's just me... I mean it's hard for me to trust new people in my life." I replied.

 "I understand." he answered and stood up. "Maybe we can drink tea to get to know each other better? If you let me, I'll prepare it." he replied, and I looked at him suspiciously. "Oh, you have nothing to fear. I grow herbs from which I make different blends of teas" he added, but it still did not calm me down.

"By all means, be my guest." I said and nodded. I watched his every move, afraid he could do something to me, but he behaved completely normal.

"Thank you, Alice. I promise you will not regret this decision" he said, and I smiled slightly. He went to the kitchen and pulled a small box out of his jacket pocket. "I chose an ideal tea for you, after which you will really relax and stop worrying about problems" he added and smiled at me. I was hoping he wouldn't try to give me tea with intoxicants.

"What is this tea with?" I asked when he handed me one of the mugs.

"There are ingredients that I can not tell you yet," he replied. "Have a drink, Alice," he encouraged. I nodded and took a big sip of tea. It had a mint flavor with a touch of lemon. I liked it.

"Yet? That means you'll tell me sometime?" I asked, and he nodded.

He sat down next to me and I drank some tea again. I looked at him and he smiled broadly at me. Now I've noticed how beautiful his eyes are, how beautiful his smile is, how handsome he is.

"Alice, drink tea while it's warm, then we'll talk, okay?" He asked, and I couldn't refuse him. I finished my tea and put it on the table. Suddenly I was dizzy.

"I feel a little sick" I said, and Edgar grabbed my shoulders.

"You are tired of what has happened recently, Alice," he replied and looked into my eyes. "Do you want some more tea?, You will feel better, I will give you mine," he replied and without my reaction he pressed his mug into my hand. 

"I think that's enough for now." I shook my head and put the mug on the table. I tried to get up, but my legs refused to obey. Edgar grabbed me around the waist at the last minute.

"You should rest now," he said and helped me lie on the sofa. "I'll be with you," he sat next to me and looked at me. I nodded and closed my eyes.

"I've kept things bottled up inside me for so long, and now I feel that my body is very loose. What have you done?" I asked. I tried to look at him, but my eyelids were too heavy.

"The tea you drank, has a calming effect." I heard his calm voice and nodded. "Get some sleep, Alice, I promise I won't do anything to you. You can trust me ..." I heard nothing more because I saw darkness in front of my eyes.

~*~

"Mom," I heard my daughter's voice and opened my eyes. I was lying in the living room, covered with a blanket. I looked around the room, the tea cups disappeared, just like Edgar. Maybe it was just an ordinary dream?

"Betty." I said and got up from the sofa. Unfortunately, I was dizzy, so I had to grasp a chair.

"Are you okey?" my daughter came up to me and looked at me. "Mom ... You have terribly red eyes, you cried?" she asked and grabbed my shoulders.

I didn't know what to say to her because I don't remember what I did a few hours ago. I only drank tea and talked with Edgar, and then fell asleep.

"Yes," I lied. I didn't like to lie to my daughter, but in this case I was forced to do so. "Our neighbor Edgar Evernever visited me, and we talked, and then I fell asleep. I'll have to go to him and apologize to him for falling asleep during the conversation" I said and passed my daughter.

"Mom, I don't like this guy," Betty said, and I looked at her.

"I know, honey. He is very strange, but when you talk to him you really feel that you can trust him, that you can entrust him with your secrets"I replied with a smile, I was still not fully aware of what was happening to me.

"Mom, something is wrong with you," Betty said quietly, and I snorted.  

"Everything's fine, Betty. At last I feel that I'm starting to live" I kissed my daughter on the cheek. "I'm going to visit our neighbors and apologize to Edgar. I'll be back in an hour, maybe sooner" I added and without waiting for Betty's answer I left the house and immediately went to the Evernever family house. I knocked on the door, I didn't have to wait long to open it. Edgar appeared in the doorway with a cigarette in his mouth and smiled at me.

"Alice," he said, and pointed to his salon. "I waited for you" he added and closed the door behind us. I didn't know that Betty watched everything, I didn't know that she called for help.