I Wanna Live

🍷Warning: contains spoilers for BSD Beast and New comic Chapter

I can't feel legs.

My hands.

My fingers.

My whole body.

It's quite calming.

Not feeling anything...

I close my eyes trying to take a breath but I can't. My vision is blurry, I think I'm laying somewhere outside. I squint my pupils to the side to see my bloody hand. I feel iron in my tongue but I'm not sure, the taste fades every second.

I'm starting to not to feel my lips.

Why.

Oh

Ah...

I just committed a suicide right? I did it I guess. This time. I'm gonna die. I feel me smiling but I can't really feel my mouth.

Wow it's cold. Well, in another minute I will just not feel anything. Hurry up. I wanna die.

Wanna die.

I—

Dazai

...

Dazai...

"Dazai!"

I hear a footsteps running towards me. I hear that voice. That voice. I see.

I see him.

"Dazai wake up!"

Crying

Holding me in him

"Dazai you can't die here."

No Chuuya, I can't live here.

"Wake up..."

I can't—

"...please—"

Chuu—

"I need you..."

Why...?

"You are my partner, you are the person I trust, how can you leave  me without saying anything to me? Am I just an object to you? The one that you use for others? For Odasaku? For Atsushi? For the ADA? That's it? I'm merely just a tool that is useless afterwards?!"

Stop Chuuya

Chuuya grabs my bloody collar. His tears mixed with all the crimson liquid.

" You helped me find light. And now you blew it off. You're so cruel Osamu. I hate you..." he sobs.

No don't,

Chuuya...

It hurts

Chuuya slowly caresses my cold cheek and land his lips on mine. "I love you, but I guess, I'm nothing to you."

Wait

Chuuya loves me?

"Goodbye, partner." He runs his thumbs on my eyebrow with a most  sorrowful face I've ever seen.

I should've leave you, wait please. I screwed up! I never thought anyone would love me—

I'm loosing my vision

The crying Chuuya is fading

No! Please god! I wanna live! I need to tell Chuuya that I lov—

—————

So basically this my imagination if Chuuya actually found the dying Dazai in Beast AU. The one that Odasaku lived and Dazai died and Chuuya left by Dazai alone. And Chuuya actually said that Dazai is his partner that he trusted and the fact that Dazai didn't say anything to him when he dies. I don't want to suffer alone. Especially Chuuya now, coming back in the bsd comic but ended up being a vampire... I need some happy or funny things to happen between Dazai and Chuuya. Not just Dazai ended up killing Chuuya because he is a vampire dang. Asagiri be leaving me with pain.