The Perfect Chuuya

In front of me right now is Chuuya, sleeping in my arm. Nuzzling his small button nose on my chest. His ginger locks are messy but beautifully placed on his silky skin. His eyelashes shine with the all-white background. He is wearing peach-blush simple but wavy knee high dress. (Wait, a dress? Well, I will just continue, ignore it.) Pink sweet and soft sheen lips. He looks like the Chuuya I know. Chuuya is always that gorgeous.

But this is not the ordinary Chuuya. This is the different version of Chuuya or I can say, the perfect Chuuya.

When I woke up, I have this heavy feeling on my chest. Sure, it's Chuuya. Chuuya is wearing a dress. Where did he even get that? It looks perfect on him. (Don't compliment him, Dazai.)

A simple move is enough to wake Chuuya up. He is now still on top of me, but sitting up, his thighs around my stomach while I lay there aghast. My eyeballs almost popped gazing at Chuuya's too exposed small luxurious body with Chuuya and me in the most awkward position I can think about right now.

I can't help but blush. Chuuya's blue crystalline pupils never leave mine. As he asks the most innocent questions I've ever heard from any person or even kids.

"What's wrong with you face? It's red." He tilts his head slightly to the right, raising his ginger eyebrow exhibiting more of his round eye. (Still on top of me of course.)

"Get off me, C-Chuuya." I falter, feeling depressed at how low I am as a man especially in front of my lovely cute love ones. I'm weak when it's about Chuuya, (I'm trying to be honest here.) but I usually don't show it to anyone and mostly, to Chuuya. He finally realizes that he is on top of me as he slowly gets up with an innocent giggle and a 'sorry'. On top of that, he never stops looking at me with that big infant eyes!

I scan around, at all white. It resembles a blank canvas or a pure white sheet. It also looks like the snow when it's hardly snowing in winter, only that it is not that cold. It's actually quite refreshing and breezes out here. Not like I'm outside, or even inside. Where am I? This place doesn't make sense. Can it?

Only one way to find out.

"Where am I? Who are you, Chuuya? And... why are you wearing a dress? It's even a pink dress." You may think that the last question is stupid, but I will regret my life choices if I didn't include that last part.

At last, Chuuya blinks. (He stares at me all the time he has forgotten how to close his eyes. I think.) He smiles softly. I'm melting. Chuuya sits like a sulking high school girl or even more girly than the girls themselves. When I speak, his voice is high notes. Just like a girl's. I can only sit there, processing the situation. Karma...? I don't believe in superstition.

"We are in your dream world, Dazai~" I blush so hard at Chuuya calling me with the long tone and the sweet rhyme really caught me off guards.

"And I am Chuuya! Don't you recognize me?" He makes that puppy eyes, I can't even move. My eye won't stop gazing at that big blue sparkling eyes. He stands up and sways the dress back and forth showing me the detail as the dress shines. " This is peach, not a pink, baka Dazai!" He pouts, showing off his fluffy cheeks.

"Oh, I'm wearing this dress because... you might..." He covers his now blushing red face with both palms. Within a second, he put his hand down, looking back at me while his finger is swirling his red curly hair. Oh, this is a rare phenomenon to enjoy. I'll make sure I cherish it in my brain forever.

He glances away from me and blinks. "Don't you like it?" He shyly mutters, it's almost a whispers thought. Unbelievably, my ear heard it clearly. Very clear I could explode. My body heated up as the natural reaction. I'm all red, gladly, my hair is not red. Or I might end up like Chuuya where we can't even differentiate which is him and which is his hair.