I am So Happy

"Why should I work with this silly-looking stubble?!"

"You should have known that you can't do it alone you little chihuahua."

"Well, of course I can do it alone! Having you is just a waste of air— wait what did you just call me?!"

"Stop screaming. I'm literally an inch less beside you."

"Don't touch me!!"

"Approximately, your shoulder bumps onto mine in 2.0000012 seconds. It's imaginable."

"English!"

"Geh, you are to dumb for me Chuu~ya."

Chuuya is about to smash Dazai's chin and a calm but lethal voice came in his way.

"Enough you two bickering cats." Mori walked past them to his table. Alise was scribbling using her favourite crayon beside the table.

"What are you plotting about, Mori?" Dazai groaned, resting his chin on Chuuya's black fedora. Chuuya elbowed his taller companion on his abdominal.

"Why should I work with Dazai?" Chuuya keep calm and at the same time, he kicked Dazai who was laying on the ground due to the pain on his stomach. Chuuya can't get enough of it, so he tried to kick Dazai again. Unfortunately, for Chuuya, Dazai read his movements and grabbed Chuuya's leg, pulling Chuuya to the ground too beside him.

The brunette laugh, feeling sastified about his revenge. Chuuya couldn't get anymore furious at that time; he started to throw things at Dazai. Things that Mori's belongings are included of course.

Mori can't get more fatigue with this not collaborating partners. He could have some of Elise's dessert now. So stressing. At first, Mori call these duo to set them up in an important plan. Theirs cooperations are needed. Now, Mori doubted himself, since he was dodging every object that being thrown by Chuuya's gravitational power. Mori missed a chair and got a big lump on his forehead. Mori had enough.

When Dazai and Chuuya noticed that, they turn pale. "Chuuya." Dazai mouthed, looking in Chuuya's eyes and then to the window nearby. Chuuya looked at Dazai and nodded in understanding. They're partners after all.

Mori has this gloomy, unpleasant, fogged air around him. It's a calamity itself. If Chuuya and Dazai didn't get out from there fast, they may not have a chance to go out anymore.

"Know!" Dazai pointed.

"Haaaa!" Chuuya focused on the window and break it by throwing books through it. Dazai pulled his waist and they flew out of the tall building before Chuuya could say or do anything.

"What—Hey!" Chuuya shouted. Dazai didn't let go, instead, he hugged Chuuya tightly. And then, he laughed. It's a laugh Chuuya never witness in his life. A true and sincere smile. A passionate happy face. So determined. Chuuya couldn't believe that Dazai really is the one who was holding him right now.

Dazai stopped the hug and gaze at Chuuya instead. "Look at Mori's face! I thought he might kill us both!" Dazai exclaimed enthusiastically, gripping Chuuya's waist tighter and closer. Dazai smiled wryly at Chuuya. The small ginger responded by blinking twice.

Dazai noticed the his blue eye shone. Exhibiting a pair of valuable sapphire orbs he'd never seen. It was so beautiful. Dazai's whole body froze. No one knows how times doesn't matter for Dazai in that moment. Not even Dazai.

"Dazai. Oi, Dazai?! Hey!"

"Dazai!"

A pair of hazel eye shots open. Dazai sits up, carelessly knocks his forehead directly on Chuuya's nose. Chuuya pressed his red nose while his blue eye crystallising. "Are you stupid?! I called you so many times!"

Confused Dazai touched Chuuya's cheek. Chuuya bit his lip. "Dazai... um."

"Soft."

"W-what?" Chuuya flushed. "D-don't play dumb in the middle of the air! I might let you fall!"

Dazai smiled, the smile he usually did when he is about to attack. "Do it."

Chuuya blushed when Dazai started to press his lips on his and paled when they fall into the thin air. Chuuya couldn't speak, his lips were locked with Dazai's. "Umph!" Chuuya hummed.

They hit the ground with a loud thump. Luckily Chuuya activated his gravity before their body crushed. But it still hurts like hell. " Aw.." Chuuya whimpered. Dazai eyed Chuuya for a moment and he sighed to the pain too. Chuuya smiled at Dazai's attitude, then he chuckled, then he laughed, resting his back on Dazai's chest. Dazai gazed at Chuuya's cheeks getting red from his laughter. Cute.

With a serious gaze, Dazai pushed something on the smaller one's face. Chuuya was about to shout but blushed instead when he saw the 'something'.

It's a hair clip that looked like a small hat. There is a small rosy-gold ribbon on the black accessories. The ribbon was glimmering when the lights shone.

"It's beautiful." Chuuya mumbled.

"Just like you." Dazai grinned, his face was a bit red. "Happy birthday, Chuuya."

Dazai looked away when Chuuya squinted at him. For a moment Chuuya was still staring at the brunette. Dazai was getting redder in every second.

"Dazai, I'm so happy."

Dazai was happy too. He was so happy he was out of idea of how to annoy Chuuya at that time. All he can do is feeling Chuuya's warmth on his lap and blushing at Chuuya's merry smile. Dazai tried to think of any idea to piss the smaller one off, but his brain is damaging. No idea to annoy Chuuya. No idea to break this embarrassing silent. What should he do? This moment is killing him from the inside.

Chuuya grabbed his shoulder and pushed Dazai, laying on the ground. "Look, is it good on me?" Chuuya bluntly asked, showing Dazai the small hat on his tangerine hair.

"B-beautiful." Dazai blushed, seeing the ginger on top of him. His heart beat faster.

Chuuya rested his face on Dazai, hugging him on the flat ground, smiling bright. Dazai smiled too, he just realised that sometimes, awkward silent didn't need to be stopped by thinking. All he had to do enjoy and be happy.

I love you.

Chuuya.