Part 23: Wedding

Edit: July 14, 2019
Damien's POV
It's the day before the wedding, business is tiring. I barely have time to take care of Luna and Jordan, it worries me a lot. I feel like I'm neglecting them, Luna and the girls left to go to Emma's house. The bachelorette and bachelor party, the guys and the babies were with us. "Strip Club, this is the last night of your freedom." Liam said, "Nope, I don't wanna be touched by any skank on a pole plus we got babies to take care of.".

"Let's just stay here, drink a couple of beers and play video games." Kayden shrugged, "I agree with Kayden." Ax sighed, I nodded my head in agreement. Jordan was biting on his fingers again, I honestly miss holding him in my arms. Jordan laughs at anything and everything, Kayden was setting up the Ps4 while Ax got the drinks. I sat Jordan on my lap, Liam was trying to get Mathew to stop squirming. Micheal is probably gonna be the calmest twin out of both.

I sat Jordan next to me, he fell onto his back kicking his feet in the air. I grabbed his pacifier off the coffee table and put it on his mouth. Kayden and Liam has first round, me and Ax had the second. Micheal and Mathew were kicking at each other, it's looked like they had a baby disagreement. I love this.

Luna's POV
It feels weird without having Jordan by my side, but i know he is in good hands. "Luna, want a drink?" Emma smiled holding a bottle of champagne. I  held my glass up, she poured it up to the rim. "How's life, Im barely around so I miss a lot." Victoria sighed, "Jordan and M&M are becoming baby fighters, they like to kick." Alex laughed, "Jordan's going to grow up and have strong legs." Emma said, "He also loves to eat, ALOT." I smiled.

We carried on the night drinking and talking, at this point I don't know if I'm sober or drunk. I know I'm going to regret this in the morning, we did karaoke. We all dropped one by one, We all went to sleep after a no good singing of Mine by Bazzi.

Damien's POV
We fed, bathed, and burped the kids before we rocked them to sleep. Kayden fell asleep before all of us, Ax went upstairs and went to bed early as well. "Kids are exhausting." Liam sighed, "Well you got twins, that's all on you." I laughed, "No more babies for me." Liam sighed, I laughed at him knowing it's a lie. "Well I'm going to sleep." I waved him off and went into my room, i got out the shower and put on basketball short, I turned the baby monitor on and drifted off into sleep.

12:30 p.m
Luna's POV
My head was pounding, I opened my eyes. A bright light shines in my eyes, I closed my eyes shut again. "Shit, get up the wedding starts at 2:00 pm and I gotta help with preparations." Emma pounced off the bed and ran into the bathroom, I sat up and checked time. 12:32 pm, I rolled out the bed and went down the hall into another bathroom. I brushed my teeth and took a shower, I changed into joggers and a block tank top. I went back upstairs, "Alex get your ass up, we are going to be late. Victoria rise and shine, we are going to be late." I grabbed my bag and keys, Alex sat up and scratched her head, Victoria stood up and went downstairs. I went downstairs and set pills and water bottles on the counter. I took 2 and drunk the whole bottle of water. Emma came downstairs and did the same, "I'll see you guys at the wedding." Emma said, I nodded my head and waited for Victoria and Alex. Alex came downstairs and took the pills and bottle. Victoria did the same, we all got into the car and drove to a enormous building, we walked inside and headed straight towards the dressing room. A trail of lights led us to the room, I sat on the chair. Victoria came into the room with a big ass kit in her hands.

"What's that?" Alex said, "Make up and hair supply." Victoria smiles, she puts the kit on the dresser and opens it. "I want a natural look, not too much." Victoria nodded and worked on my make-up. She straightened my hair which took 30 minutes, Alex already got dressed and did her hair she just needed her make up. Emma came back into the room, "It's almost time, girls get dressed. Luna, Alex agreed to walk you down the isle." I nodded my head, Alex and Victoria were getting dressed. I looked into the mirror, I'm becoming a women. I'm marrying the man I love, I got out the chair and slipped on my dress.