Part 11: Attack

Edit: July 14, Sunday

2 month later,

Damien's POV
The baby and Luna are in good health, she throws up in the morning sometimes but she's fine, we still haven't found out who wanted Luna dead yet, Luna's been doing hand to hand combat. She's a good fighter so I doubt we would have trouble with fighting things. I'm taking Luna out later on tonight, I wanna make up official but I need advice, "Victoria, I need your help." I said walking into the living, "What's up little bean?" Victoria said.

"I'm taking Luna out, can you give me advice on where to go." I said rubbing my neck, "Take her somewhere special duh." Victoria said as she rolled her eyes. I nodded my head and went into my room, Luna was napping. Her hair fell loosely over her face, she looked so calm. I closed the door and went to set up the special place. I really hopes she likes it.

Luna's POV, 5:45 pm
I woke up from a nap, I'm surprised no one woke me up, I left out the room and into the kitchen to get some fruit. Damien walked into the kitchen and gave me a peck on the cheek, "Luna I want to take you out, so be ready by 6:15." Damien said, he walked out the kitchen and disappeared into the hall. I smiled thinking this might be a date, but I can't think to far ahead of myself. We are just going out, simple....right? I ate my apple in the silent kitchen thinking about how tonight will turn out, tonight will be amazing.

It's now 5:55, i went upstairs into my room to get ready, I honestly don't know what to wear, he didn't tell me where we were going

It's now 5:55, i went upstairs into my room to get ready, I honestly don't know what to wear, he didn't tell me where we were going. I put on a simple outfit, I tied my hair up and left the room. By the time I finished it was 6:10, I went downstairs and went into the living room. Damien was sitting on the couch texting someone, I tapped him on the shoulder and he stood up. He smiled and looked me up and down, Damien wore a black shirt and black pants with a white and black plaid shirt wrapped around his waist. He looked hot as hell.

"You ready?" Damien soiled, I nodded my head and walked outside, Damien went into his red car and drove out of the driveway very fast. "Where are we going?" I asked, "it's a surprise." He laughed, I gave him puppy eyes and he still didn't tell me. I put my hand on his inner thigh and looked him in his eyes, his face changed from laughing to serious. I moved my hand up to zipper, "I will bend you over this car Luna, I advise you to stop." Damien said, I licked my lips, "Tell me." I said. "No." With that being said I moved my hand and looked back into the road. 30 minutes later we were on a dark trail, this trail looked so creepy I would've thought he was gonna kill me, we kept driving until we were at a area with trees lit up with lights.

 30 minutes later we were on a dark trail, this trail looked so creepy I would've thought he was gonna kill me, we kept driving until we were at a area with trees lit up with lights

It looked so fucking good, I walked into the lights with Damien following behind me. There was another tree with chairs under.

Damien's POVVictoria and my mother helped me with this, Luna's sparkled and shined as bright as the lights

Damien's POV
Victoria and my mother helped me with this, Luna's sparkled and shined as bright as the lights. We walked down the trail and came to a stop at a tree with chairs. Luna looked around in awe as she sat down, I sat down in the other chair.

The fire was lit and we had juice and fruits on the table next to us. "Do you like it?" I asked, "No....I FUCKING LOVE IT." Luna said, she gave me a bright smile, she had deep dimples. It's now or never, "Luna I have something to tell you."

What is Damien gonna say and how is Luna gonna act? I'm just playing😌....Let's continue!!

She looked at me, I continued, "Luna, I never thought I would feel the way I feel with you again, I never thought I would have a family with anyone. You make things possible, you give a smile that would make my day when I'm pissed. Your my light, you make me feel normal. Having this baby with you is like I a dream come true." I said looking into her eyes, Luna looked like she wanted to cry. "I just wanted to say..." I cleared my throat and looked at my hands, I looked back up at her, "I love you and would you be my girlfriend?" I said, Luna busted into tears, "Shit I'm sorry." I said rubbing my neck, I stood up thinking on what to do. Luna stood up and ran to me, she gave me a hug as she cried into my chest. "I love you too and yes, I would be your girlfriend." She said between sobs. I smiled like an idiot as I comforted her. We went home shortly after.

Lunas POV
Things are getting better each day, but all things gotta come to an end at some point. A car ran into the side of us causing our car to slide of the road into a tree. My vision fogged in and out, my body was aching in pain. I put my hand on my stomach and looked at Damien, he had his head down into the steering wheel. "Damien." I called out his name but he didn't answer, "Damien." I called again still no answer. I car pooled over onto the side of the road, I looked for a gun in the glove department and I grabbed his phone calling Liam, "hell-" "Liam, I think Damien's dead. Someone crashed into the car and another car pulled over into the road. Help us." I cried out, "Keep the phone on, Kayden is gonna track you guys down." I put the phone in the inside of my hoodie pocket. I looked back over at Damien, he was still out cold. I checked his pulse, it was there. He's gonna be okay but I'm not. I heard footsteps approach the car, I got the gun ready and remember my training. The car door opened, I was grabbed out the car and shoved on the ground, I aimed the gun and shot twice. He fell to the ground dead, another hand grabbed me by my hair and dragged me to the car. I punched them in the dick and shot. I ran back to Damien, I was stopped by a muscular hand. He covered my mouth and shot something into my neck, "Aren't you a fighter?" I tried to fight back but my body went limp, he carried me to the car and shut the door. A tear ran down my face, what am I gonna do?

Luna was kidnapped...again. Who wants Luna? Is Damien okay? Will the baby be okay? How will this turn out? TO BE CONTINUED ON MAID FOR HIM!