Part 8: Parted

Edit: July 14, Sunday
###### POV
I watched Luna's everymove ever since I left the house, I will destroy her if it's the last thing I ever do. This would teach her to fuck with me. That bitch dies today

Damien's POV
when I woke up Luna was still knocked out cold, she looked so small in my arms. I rubbed my face and moved away from Luna making sure I didn't wake her up.  I put some pants on and went downstairs, I made breakfast and went into my office. I made phone calls to my clubs in Italy checking if there is any irregular stuff going on.

Luna's POV
I woke up to an empty bed, I walked into the bathroom to take a shower. I brushed my teeth and changed into some simple cloth, sweatpants and a tank top, I went downstairs to see a plate with a note on it.

I'm gonna be busy all day, if you need anything I'm in the room down the hall.
                -Damien

I sat at the island in the kitchen and ate my breakfast. Someone knocked at the door, I went to see who it is. Victoria was at the door with her daughter Olivia in her arms. "Hey Luna, where is Damien." Victoria asked, "He's in his office right now." I said, "Can you watch over my daughter? I have stuff to do today and nobody seems available." Victoria pleaded, "Sure, I don't mind." I  said grabbing the bag from Victoria, she mouthed the words thank you and left. Olivia was a beautiful little girl, she looked at me with a sparkle in her eyes. I went down the hall holding Olivia on my hip, I knocked at the door, "Come in." I heard his voice boom through the door, "Damien, Victoria wanted me to babysit Olivia for the day. Just wanted to let you, I don't know what time she's coming back." I said walking towards his desk, he looked up at me. He had on reading glasses, he looked adorable. I started smiling to myself and left the room.

Sometime later
Damien left to go take care of business, I was playing with Olivia all day, I wonder what it would be like if I had a child of my own. Olivia was on the couch playing with a train and barbie while I watched tv. It was time for Olivia to get fed and nap time, I went into the kitchen and gave her half of a banana and a waffle. She ate the banana but only took 2 bites out of the waffle. I picked her up and took her into Damien's room, "auntie lune." Olivia said, she had a high voice, I turned back around and walked towards the bed, "yes cookie?" I said sitting on the bed, "Stay." My heart exploded, I want a damn kid. I laid next to her as she played in my hair until she fell asleep.

I went downstairs to make something to drink, in a distance I heard a glass shatter. I turned around to see where it came from, a container was thrown into the house from the window in the living room, it exploded and gas came out of it. I started to panick and ran upstairs into Damien's room, Olivia was sitting on the bed, looking at me, "Auntie Lune?" I grabbed her and ran into the closet, I closed the door and walked to the end of the closet, "Stay here!" I told her, she looked at me and looked scared, I looked for stuff I could use as a weapon in his closet, a shoe box fell off the closet shelf and a gun flew out, I don't know how to work one but I'm gonna learn today. The gun was loaded, I heard footsteps come into the room and walked to the closet Luna hid into a pile of clothes as she covered her eyes. I hid behind a suitcase with the gun in my hand ready to shoot, the closet door handle was opening. Two broad men walked into the closet with guns in their hands, I pulled the trigger and shot one in the shoulder and the other on his thigh, they groaned in pain. I pulled the trigger ready for more bullets to come out but there was none being shot it, it just made a clicking sound. They aimed their guns at me and their guns went off.

POW!
POW!
POW!

My body started to ache as I flew onto my back. I looked over to Olivia, she was crying and screaming. I looked back at the closet door and they were gone. I started to going into darkness, this is the end for me.