Part 5: The leave

Edit: July 14, Sunday....3:15 am
Damien's POV
I felt a warm presence on my chest, I woke up and looked down. Luna was sleeping soundly on my chest, her hair covered her beautiful  face. The cover only covered her waist and below, I slowly shifted out the bed trying not to wake her up, I walked into the bathroom and took a shower, I brushed my teeth and changed into some clothes. I walked out the bathroom, and saw that Luna was curled into a little ball, I walked out the room and closed the door lightly so I didn't wake her up. "Well well well, didn't you get lucky last night." Kayden said smiling before sipping his coffee, Liam and ax were sitting on the couch laughing, "How long were you guys here?" I asked, "long enough to hear Luna scream." Liam said walking into the kitchen, "I don't think it will happen again anyway, I like one nightstands and would like for her to keep it that way." I said shrugging my shoulders. "Liam we have two shipments, one is at 5 at the docks and the other is at 9 at the abounded barn, I'll send guards with you if something goes wrong." I said, "Ax, my lovely hitman, two dumbasses owe me money, here's the address and make sure they pay up before you kill them." I gave Ax the address, "Make sure you clean up when your done." I said laughing at ax, he stuck up his middle finger and left out the door, "Kayden, tell Alex she needs to train the members and do a gun count." I told Kayden, "When your done come back and stay with Luna, I have stuff to do.", "Alright, anything else?" Kayden said walking out the kitchen, "No, but I have an announcement to make later on tonight." I said going out the door.

Lunas POV
I tossed around the bed and felt that the bed was empty, I sat up in the bed and rubbed my eyes. I stood from the bed and stretched my legs, my legs feel sore. I walked into the bathroom and looked into the mirror, I looked like complete shit. I have a trail of hickeys leading from my neck to my chest and my hair is frizzed out. I took a long shower and let the hot water consume me, the water relaxed my muscles and made me feel at ease, I washed my hair and my body and got out the shower. I walked out the bathroom and went to my room, I sat on the bed and removed the towel, I don't remember the last time I walked around naked but it felt good. I walked to the dresser and put on some laced underwear, I put on some sweatpants and a hoodie to cover the fact that I'm not wearing a bra. I put my hair into a ponytail and left the room, I walked downstairs into the kitchen, the house looked empty, I made me some breakfast and sat at the island in the kitchen. When I finished, I went into the kitchen to wash the remaining dishes, "Hey L-" before the person could finish, I turned around and hit them in the head with the pan I was drying out, a big thud hit the floor and I looked to see who it was.

"Liam, what the fuck is wrong with you?!" I said putting the pan down, "I just wanted chill with you before I leave." He said rubbing his head, "I'm sorry but don't come behind me if you don't wanna get smacked again." I said helping him up, after I apologized, me and Liam talked about random shit and we joked around with each other. He's easier to be around when he's not flirting, "You wanna play COD:black ops, 2k19, or fortnite?" Liam said holding up all the disk, "I don't like basketball and I don't know how to play fortnite so, let's play COD." I said, "Alright, you finna get your ass whooped." I rolled my eyes at Liam knowing he is gonna eat his words, I used to play this with my dad. ALOT.

4 hours later
Liam and I played for a long time, I won 2 games and he won 3, he got lucky on the last round because he found a thermal scope. "Luna I gotta go handle something, K should be on his way now, I'll see you later." Liam said heading out the door, I nodded my head and walked into kitchen, since he barely had grocery's I made grilled cheese sandwich, intense gaming made me hungry. I ate me a sandwich and went back into the living room, Kayden and Ax were on the couch scrolling through Netflix, "Hey, what did you do all day?" Kayden said patting the empty spot next to him, "Chill with Liam." I shrugged, "He didn't try anything, did he?" Kayden asked, "Nah, just played video games and talked." I sat down, "that's a surprise." Mumbled Ax, "What did you say?" I said smiling, he looked at me and rolled his eyes, "You actually talk." I laughed out loud, Kayden laughed too. "We gotta wait on Liam and Damien to get back, Damien said he has something to say tonight." Kayden said, We watched movies while we waited on Liam and Damien to get home, it was 7:32 pm. 10 minutes later Liam got to the house, "How's my favorite guys and girl." We all rolled our eyes and continued to watch the movie, "wow, I gets no love." Liam said laughing, he went into the kitchen and got a sandwich, Liam sat at the empty chair next to me and kayden, Liam watched the movie with us. 1 hour later we heard an engine roar come from outside, "Damien's back." Kayden said, i wonder what he has to say, the front door opened. I don't know if it's just me or not but it got tense in the room as soon as he entered the room. "We've got to go back to Italy." Damien said putting his keys down, "We gotta go where." I said, I don't wanna leave the state I grew up in, I barely got to go places. "So pack all your shit, we are leaving tomorrow morning." Damien said, he walked upstairs and his room door slammed shut, "I'm going to do another shipment then go home." Liam said, "I'm going home." Kayden said, "I'm staying here." Ax said, "Alright, we'll see you in the morning." Kayden said closing the door. I walked upstairs to Damien's room. I opened the door, "I'm sorry I didn't know you were changing." I said covering my eyes, "If you wanted another taste, thats all you had to say." Damien said laughing, "I wouldn't mind getting another taste of you." Damien says, I uncovered my eyes to see Damien standing in front of me smiling, my heart sunk to my stomach, I cleared my throat and took a step back, "I um...never mind, I'll see you tomorrow morning." "You don't wanna sleep in here, I promise I won't bite, unless you want me too." Damien said winking at me, I ignored him and walked across the hall into my room, I packed my clothes, shoes, and other accessories that I needed. I took a shower and slept in my hoodie and underwear....This is gonna be a long trip tomorrow, I thought before sleep took over.

I'm honestly trying to update as fast as I can(even tho I update every night). In next chapter, we get to meet Damien's mom and sisters. How will that go? Will Damien and Luna do the nasty in Italy? When will drama STRIKE?
Until them, goodnight my lovely's❤️💙