Part 20: Date

Edit: July 14, 2019
Luna's POV
I woke in a hospital bed, there were flowers and balloons set in the room. The door opened, Damien walked in. "Princess, How did you sleep?" He asked, "Good, wheres Jordan?"

"The nurses are bringing him now." He smiled, i looked at my stomach, I'm glad to see it's almost at its size. The nurses shriller him inside, when he was next to me I could hear the cute gurgle sounds he made. "He's so adorable." I squealed, I picked him up gently. He opened his eyes as soon as I held him in my arms. He had green eyes like Damien, "We are leaving the hospital tomorrow." Damien said, I nodded my head as I played with his little chubby fingers, he had a small grip on my index finger, he laughed. He had spit come out his mouth. I love him so much. I have a king and a prince.

Damien's POV
Luna was holding Jordan, he would make cute sounds every time Luna touched his cheek. Luna put him down and looked up at me, "Hold him." I don't mind holding him but why was she making me, I gently picked him up. In my arms he was a ant, I heard a camera snap sound. "I'm showing your mother this when she gets here and I'm sending it to Victoria along with Emma." She laughed, "Delete it." I sighed, "No this is my wallpaper." I rolled my eyes, so childish. Jordan was staring at me with serious looks, for a baby it looked adorably scary. He squinted his eyes but opened them again. He had my eyes, I can already see he's gonna be a lady's man. Just like me, I put him back in his resting bed.
Victoria and Emma came into the room with roses, "Congratulations Luna." Emma laughed, "Thank you."

"Wheres is Damien jr.?" Luna pointed in the crate where he was laying, Emma picked him up. "Hey Pooh bear." Jordan looked at Emma, seconds later he cried. Emma didn't know what to do so she gave him to Victoria. She gave Jordan a smile, Jordan made a high pitch laughed. "He doesn't like me." Emma said, I shrugged my shoulders while Luna just laughed. We all spent the whole day talking, Luna has to feed him 3 times a day. She has to breast feed him for a week. She doesn't like it because he bites down and he doesn't have teeth.

5 days later
We are getting used to the parenting thing already, we take turns every night. I'm glad he rarely cries, Luna and I are going out tonight, Alex is gonna watch Jordan for tonight, she thinks of him as her baby training.

I'm taking Luna out to dinner than a small house I bought not to far from out house. I was waiting on Luna while I played with Jordan and talked with Liam. Jordan is growing quickly and he eats a lot, Luna finally came down stairs, her hair was straight and she wore a black dress with a slit on the side.

 Jordan is growing quickly and he eats a lot, Luna finally came down stairs, her hair was straight and she wore a black dress with a slit on the side

It fit her figure so well, "Close your mouth and save it for later." Liam laughed, I gave him Jordan. "I got baby fever already, give birth to our sons now." Liam smiled, Alex rolled her eyes. I took Luna's hands and admired her beauty, "You look beautiful tonight." Luna smiled, "And you look handsome, ready to go?" I nodded my head, "The formula is in the fridge and microwave it for 4 seconds, make sure it's warm." Alex and Liam nodded their head, we went to the car. Luna was playing with her fingers the whole time on our way their, I'm urging to not take off that dress right now. We arrived at this Italian restaurant, i used to come here when I was younger. I rushed to Luna's side and opened the door. Luna got out the car, she gave me a warm smile. We headed into the restaurant getting looks from everyone we passed, "Name." I gave him a look, I kinda own this place. He looked up, he had a fear look in his eyes, "Sorry sir, table is this way." He grabbed two menus and directed us to a secluded area in the restaurant. We sat down.