Part 16: Party

Edit: July 14, Sunday
Damien's POV
Luna's is 6 months pregnant, her hormones are everywhere. She wants to do the nasty a lot more, I don't mind but sometimes I get tired. The baby kicks and moves around every night, one night the baby kicked me in the back and it felt very weird.

"Good morning, have you seen Emma? She needs to help me decorate." Luna said.

I shook my head and kept eating my breakfast, the guys have been helping me with the rooms. In the morning we help Luna, in the afternoon we avoid seeing her because we are always covered in paint. Alex and Luna hang around a lot more, they talk about female things and about food they crave. Emma bust through the door.

"let's get to decorating!" She yelled, she had streamers, groceries, and balloons in her hand. Victoria came behind her with Olivia at her side,

"Auntie Luna." Olivia said, she ran to Luna and gave her a hug, "Hey pumpkin, well aren't you getting taller." Luna laughed. "Can I help decorate?" Olivia asked, Luna looked up at Victoria, "yea, it's fine.". Luna and Olivia sat on the couch tying helium balloons. Victoria and Emma were in the backyard setting up, I went upstairs into the baby room, to finish decorating.

2:40 pm
Luna and Olivia finished the balloons, I went upstairs to take a shower and change. Olivia changed into a pink dress and I wore a blue shirt with black jeans. We went into the backyard, I honestly wanna know how they decorated this fast.

Luna's POVThe decoration was good, we had an isle of balloons one side blue the other pinks then at the end of the isle there was two big balloons

Luna's POV
The decoration was good, we had an isle of balloons one side blue the other pinks then at the end of the isle there was two big balloons. I held onto Damien as I walked outside.

"Do you like it?" Emma said, "Yea, this is beautiful." I laughed, "Thank you for the help, now go and get changed." I said. I walked over to the table, they had cupcakes and drinks, strawberry on side as blueberry for the other. I ate a cupcake and went upstairs to piss before guest arrive.

3:10 pm
The first person to arrive was Angie, I honestly wasn't shocked, she gave us hugs and kisses and went outside to talk to Victoria. Ax and Kayden came back with girls with them, they gave me a bro hug and hugged Luna and talked with others. Alex and Liam came, Alex looked tired while Liam looked happy. Damien and I went outside to talk, I was sitting on a chair and talking with Victoria about baby advice, Damien was getting stuff ready.

It was time for us to pop the balloons, I'm honestly nervous even though I already know the gender, everyone gathered around to watch. They handed us both pistols. Emma stepped aside and gave us steps.

"Load!" Emma yelled, we loaded the gun.

"Cock the gun!" She yelled, we cocked the guns.

"Aim." We pointed the guns at the balloons in front of us both.

"SHOOT!" She said, we pulled the trigger and the balloons popped.

Blue dust came out of the balloons, everyone cheered and applauded. We put the guns down and went back to the table, "I told you it was gonna be a boy!" Kayden yelled at Ax and Liam, "You just got lucky." Ax said, "Right, so don't get happy." Liam said.

"But where the money you owe me." Kayden laugh, Ax handed him the 20 and Liam handed him 20 and a middle finger. Everyone enjoyed their time as we ate and talked with one another.

6:30
Everyone left, I plopped my pregnant self in the couch. I'm tired and my feet hurt. Damien laid next to me while he put his hand on my stomach, every time he does this the baby kicks.

"He's gonna love you more than he's gonna love me." I laughed, Damien kissed his teeth, "He's gonna love us equally." Damien replies. "I gotta show you something." I looked at Damien confused, "close your eyes." Damien laughed, I swear if I hear his belt buckle imma hurt him. He gently grabbed my arms and helped me up, "Be careful because we are going upstairs." I nodded my head and took baby steps.

Damien's POV
I got nervous when we started approaching the room, as soon as we got to the door my heart was beating out of my chest. I opened the door and led her inside, "Open your eyes now." I said, Luna opened her eyes and stared at everything surrounding her.

" I said, Luna opened her eyes and stared at everything surrounding her

Luna bursted into tears, "I'm sorry, I'm just really happy." Luna laughed as she wiped her eyes, a sigh of relief brushed over my face.

She walked towards the crib and looked at the lights on it, she smiled and walked towards dressers. The first one was filled with diapers and wipes, second had clothes, third had little shoes and socks. "Thank you." Luna said, "no need to thank me." I shrugged, Luna walked across the hall into our room. She went into the bathroom and told me to hold on. I laid on my back, looking at the ceiling. I heard the bathroom door open, I looked at Luna with my mouth dropped open.

 I heard the bathroom door open, I looked at Luna with my mouth dropped open

This girl is driving me crazy. She had her hair tied up, her hips looked wider. Luna crawled towards me and licked her lips. I'm rock hard at this moment, I took off my shirt, Luna gave me kisses from chest to my neck to my lips. I thought to myself, "This is gonna be fun." I gave Luna a wicked smile and took control.