Part 2: choice

Edit: Saturday, June 13
Luna's POV
I felt like I was on cloud nine, I tried to open my eyes but they didn't want to cooperate with me. The room door had opened, I heard multiple footsteps approach where I was, "She's still sleep, why is she taking so long to wake up." I heard a voice say, "How much did you dose in her Liam?" "I didn't dose her with much, shes probably just weak with drugs." I heard a laugh. "I wonder what Damien wants with her." I heard the voice from earlier say. I tuned them out thinking about what was I doing here and how did I get here, I remember what happened last night. They kidnapped me, but what do they want with me, I'm nothing but a civilian. I tuned back in when I heard the door slam close, I was trying to open my eyes but failed every time, my eyes opened after what seemed like 50 tries. I looked around to see if there was any light in here, the lightest thing was the walls and the doors which were white. The room door opened again, a shadow walked towards me, "Glad to see you're awake." An built figure to be exact, "Why am I here?".

"Your here because your lovely mother let me take you a debt." He said with no emotion, I didn't say anything, honestly I'm not surprised my mom did this to me, "Now, since you know why you're here let's set some rules."
1. Don't try to escape
2. Don't back talk
3. Do what ever I say
"If you don't follow these rules there will be punishment." He said winking at me, "Go to Hell!" I yelled "Trust me princess, I'm already there." He laughed and walked towards the door.

Damien's POV.
I walked out the room and made my way downstairs, "Is she up yet?" Kayden said, "Yea and she has a mouth." I said, "She just has to adjust to the scenario." Kayden replied, "Ill put her mouth to work and put her sexy a-" said Liam before I cut him off , "Finish that sentence and you'll have a gun down your throat." Liam sucked his teeth and went into the living room, Kayden stayed in the kitchen working on some cameras for next mission, "Josey!!" I yelled, she came walking in , "Yes Damien."
"Give Luna a change of clothes and bring her downstairs." I said
"Will do." She said making her way upstairs.
Josey is a maid, she's like a second mother to me. "Why you bringing her down here?" Liam gave me a confused look, "To meet you guys, what else." Liam gave me a smirk "CHOO CHOO!" Liam yells like little kid, I swear sometimes I wonder why I'm friends with him. Josey came back downstairs and informed me that she was coming.

Luna's POV
I heard someone come back to the room, the door opened and an elderly lady walks in. "You must be Luna." I nodded my head and she gave me a small smile, she walked back towards the door and turned on the light. "Dear, go to the bathroom and freshen up, I'm gonna set a comfortable outfit out for you." I nodded my head and went into the bathroom. When I looked in the mirror, I looked like complete shit, my hair was puffed out, my eyeliner was smudged, and my lipstick faded out. I looked like whore on the side of a street after they got their brains fucked out. I took a shower and walked out the bathroom with a towel hugging tightly around my body, the lady was sitting on the bed looking around the room, she pointed at a dresser that had food on it, I sat down and ate while she did my hair. "What's your name?" I said stuffing my face with grapes, "Josey." she said still focused on my hair. "Give him time, he's not as bad as he seems, just stay on his good side." She said finishing up my ponytail. "Go ahead and get dressed, Damien is waiting for you downstairs." I nodded my head and looked at the clothes she set on the bed. They were shorts and a oversized shirt. I got dressed and made my way towards the living room.