Part 21: Life

Edit: July 14, 2019
Luna's POV (This is only in Luna's POV)
The next night after he proposed, we decided to wait till Alex gave birth to the twins. Took 3 months but it was worth the wait, she named them Mathew and Micheal. Also known as M&M, Alex and Liam are getting used to the parenting thing even though it took a month, we planned the wedding while Alex was pregnant, Damien asked Emma if she could set the theme winter in the wedding. Emma took the first flight to Italy and started getting designs, Victoria and Olivia came. Olivia is 5 years old now, she talks like a grown lady sometimes.

"Where would you like the wedding?"  "A garden with white roses, if not white then red." I smiled, Emma nodded her head and went outside. Damien was busy for the past two months, he had lots of business and shipment things to attend. So for half the afternoon it's just Jordan, M&M, Alex, and I at home. We were busy planing the wedding and taken care of our kids. We had to go dress fitting later on today.

"Damien, don't forget to buy your suit. Your already busy as it is." Damien kissed my forehead and kissed Jordan head, "Alright, I'll see you tonight." I nodded my head and went into Jordan's room, I put him in the crib and checked on Alex. The twins were sleeping on Alex lap as she watched tv. "Alex we have to leave for dress fitting in 2 hours." She nodded her and went back to looking at Tv. I called Angie so she can babysit our kids.

"Are you sure you can handle 3 newborns?" I asked. "Yea, ill be just fine." She said. I nodded my and grabbed the car keys, Emma said she would meet us there and Vic said she couldn't come. Alex and I made our way to a dress shopped called Cliches. As soon as you entered all you saw were white and royal blue dresses.

"Hello, what can I help you with dear?" A man pranced towards us, "We are looking for wedding dresses."
"Any particular color?" He clapped his hands together, "Winter theme." Emma said, "I like, follow me." He took us to a back room and seated us.

He brought four dresses in.

1

2

3

3

4"Try them on and you will have your match

4
"Try them on and you will have your match." Emma said, I grabbed the first dress and ease into it. I walked out the dressing room, Emmas eyes's scanned me. "You look like a innocent virgin." Alex laughed, I rolled my eyes. "She's not lying, I think you need show a little cleavage." Emma shrugged. I nodded my head and took the dress off, dress number one is out the picture. I put on the second one, Emma gasped and Alex clapped. "Look at those titties." Alex laughed, "You and Liam are meant for each other." I laughed.

"I like it." Emma said, I nodded my head and tried the others on, they disapproved on the third one because I look liked someone's fairy godmother, they hated the fourth because it had lace at the bottom and too puffed out. I chose the second one, we looked for bridesmaids dresses.

They chose this dress, "Is this all ladies

They chose this dress, "Is this all ladies." The man said, "yea, got everything I need." I smiled. He nodded his head. We paid and left, "Emma can we leave our dresses at your house?" I asked, "Sure." Emma smiled, she grabbed our dresses and laid them in the backseat of her car. We drove back home, we opened the front door, it was quiet. I checked the kitchen, it was clean. I went upstairs, Angie, M&M, and Jordan were all asleep in the guest room. I walked up to Angie, "Angie, are you up?" She opened her eyes and just nodded her head. She carefully scooted out the bed and walked to me, "M&M cry a lot and Jordan likes to eat, they are gonna be good friends in the future." We both laughed and picked up the babies, we put them in the crib and went into the living room. "Have a goodnight Angie and drive safe." She gave me a warm smile and went outside closing the door behind her. I went upstairs into Alex room, she was taking a shower. I went into my room and changed into some shorts and a hoodie. I laid in the bed on my phone until I fell asleep.