2

How in the world did I end up in Arena full of humans looking to my left .and right and I see Edward and Bella then I see two other people I think it's Alce and Jane but what are they doing here then I seen little girl see look like she can be twelve way is she here then the bell go off everyone is running so I go to but then I see the litter girl on the grand. I do not what her to die but can I do it not right I see two girls about to kill her I did not what that to happen I go over and kill them then running off to see what is happening. What in the hell is happening how didi get here I keep on running until I run into Edward and Bella "Edward Bella? is that you how in the world did you get here way are we here We have to get out of here now I have to get back to Renesmee now."
"Jacob, what are you doing here?" "will this plan come out of no where and now I'm here but I did some someone life thought okay let go we have to keep on moving or we can be kill be we I mine me you are self will of that is Alce and Jane that we are so much to do " What are we going to" " number 1 we are going to find someone to help us then we are going to fine Alce and Jane let go." but an hour of us in the woods we see a kid in a net she is asking for help but then someone comes out of the woods and there a knife at her and at cut her on the arm but it where a van is so than Edward then kill him but then Alce and Jane come they smell the blood but they did not try to attack us the girl is still on the grand so Bella is changing her now "hi it me Juliet say just imagine that Karissa is Bella okay and Changing her"
"what are you doing?"