Arc 5.17 Empress of Four Kingdoms

Start from the beginning

He was only fourteen. It was not strange if he found no interest in the fairer sex at this stage in his life ah.

Thus, the next group of entertainers were led in by the imperial eunuchs.

This time, the small group was in charge of performing a play. It just so happened that the play they were going to show was the one that Li Feifei had heard from Li Yun when they went treasure hunting.

Five men fighting over a beauty, ah. Such heartbreaking narrative could bring tears to one's eyes!

Obviously, Hua Shen never paid attention to such boring antics no matter how meaningful or deep the plot or how passionately the group performed. He was only wondering if the girl in his arms was enjoying her time in this world so far.

Since they were together now, he would make sure that she would have enough fun in this lifetime since he had unfairly limited her actions.

Hua Shen wasn't completely irrational. He knew that barring her from enjoying the pleasures of singularity just because he chose to remain loyal to her was extremely wronging Li Feifei since she had yet to accept him in her heart.

Since he couldn't justify himself, the only thing he could do was to make sure she never regretted choosing to give him a chance.

What he had was his countless years of transmigrating and even more ways to kill off his boredom. How could playing with women be the sole thing he'd done to relieve himself of boredom all those years?

Obviously, he'd tried many other things along the way.

Because of this experience he was confident in his ability to become a tour guide of sorts for his wife in any world. Since they were too young to do any bed activities and they didn't have a pesky child to keep them worrying all the time, then he could finally show his worth ah!

Li Feifei was originally a resident of a modern world so when would she have had time to watch a live play when she could just stream it on vikk or dramaferver? They weren't puppets or shadows either, it was an outright live drama!

Li Feifei felt that the beauty that the five men fought for was very worthy of the title, Calamitous Beauty, though she wasn't as peerless as herself. And the men were definitely deserving of her hand based on their looks alone. All six performers' acting only further enhanced their charms, by giving them their respective auras and awing the entire hall who usually looked down on performers.

At first, upon seeing those handsome men and that pretty lady walking towards the center of the hall Hua Shen felt apprehensive. But when he looked back down to see that his little girl was dividing her attention between himself and the troupe onstage Hua Shen felt that it was okay for this world to end.

No, wait, if it ended then he wouldn't be able to enjoy this rare moment! He wished time would stop! Yes!

If he knew that he would one day be put in this situation then he would not have hesitated to spend those points on that soul-bound item that could stop time for ten minutes with a limitation of being only able to use it once in every world! It had no effect on other hosts, but it's not like he wished to stop his Li Feifei anyway.

Back then, he only wondered why on earth he should waste points on such a useless item because ten minutes with a frozen world just screamed, BORING!

But now...

There was no medicine for regret.

So, he etched this groundbreaking moment into his heart.

Hua Shen couldn't be blamed for overreacting. His wife rarely showed any affection for him, so he scavenged whatever he could, whenever he could!