Merry Christmas Cassie

Bookworm0606  EVEN THOUGH YOU SUDDENLY POOFED DID YOU DIE?

But anywho because who needs sleep am I right,I like stayed up trying to draw you a gift. So at first I was making you the "Stronger Than You" comic. I had everything planned out, I counted how many squares I needed, 39, and I drew like 15 before I stopped and began to draw and I realized, my art skill for that is bleh and I didn't want to give you a crappy gift, and so I drew Prue and Theo! And I used a bit of inspiration from what I learned and I kinda showed how they died on their bodies.

Okay so that's Good ole Prudence

Okay so that's Good ole Prudence. I know you may be thinking that's a lot of shading but like she was burned at the stake, betrayed by the one she loved most. Salem man *shakes head*.

OKAY NEXT UP THEO

Mkay so my boy here died of hypothermia

Mkay so my boy here died of hypothermia. I was gonna make them siblings but considering the amount of time between their deaths it would make zero sense. Then I was gonna make all of the seven related by blood but A, they all died as teens and so carrying their lineage through their siblings would be difficult and B, Marinette and Adrien would then be related an incest is NOT winces guys. First ew. And second who would want to date the person that always eats the last Oreo? Just whyyyyyy.

But anywho I made the characters personalities based on you! Price is Sassy and Witty, Theo is sweet and loyal. And they both would do anything for the ones they care about. Bookworm0606  you're one of my best friends and I hope you know that. You've been with me through all the carp happening and you never got annoyed, you always listen to me. These characters are for you, you can literally even draw your own version whatever floats your boat. But they're dedicated to you.

Also TheLuckyBlackChat  I've got a surprise for you too but you're gonna have to wait till it's done XD Hint Hint it has to do with velocity.