Its not like shes planning to kill someone

A/N *sighs* do I have to say anything at this point. Another sucky chapter I'm sorry the beginning is even worse than I remember. At least now I don't get nauseous looking at my work lol.

You my dudes I'm back here with another update when I really should be working on my projects XD I'll go to that after I post this. Cause I'm really getting anxiety now. But anyways this is my OC, her name is Kressa Archer. I was debating drawing her but then I decided to for my friend ARKwriting so here you are mate!

Kressa in all her glory.

Here she is! At first she looked so sweet an innocent when I drew her but now I'm afraid to go to bed but at the same time not if you catch my drift XD

I'm sure one of you will *cough* Chat *cough*. But anyways this character's origin takes place in medieval times, yayyyyy the darkest period of all!

So much opportunity for angst. So much angst already planned. Let's hope it's comes out nicely. Oh and I decided instead of stealing images from the internet as pictures, I'll draw my own. Being original yayyyyyy.

I'll probably give up by the second drawing tbh XD now off to those projects.

Oh and TheLuckyBlackChat that drawing I told you I'd make is coming soon. Stay tuned guys ;)