New story! (Sorry for three updates in a row XD)

TheLuckyBlackChat MaritheViolinist NerdyPerdyPink Alexx-Lyn Bookworm0406 Okay so I basically have four stories that I've been just dying to write but I've been a lazy bum. So the royal au for Miraculous with my twist, plus some of the elements will also be pulled from an RP I did with ARKwriting , you should totally check out her books. The hypocrite gets mad when I do angst and yet tries to kill Adrien 24/7 XD SHES the best. Anyways the other three are my original characters. There's one actually from a story I wrote here before but I deleted it cause the story and the flow of the sentences and the art, it all sucked. So I'll be giving it a go again! The main characters are Serena and Aidan, their powers are elemental based and I decided to change things up and make Serena (whose name originates with water) have control over the fire element and Aidan (his name has to do with fire) will have control over the water element. Oh and spoiler alert, Aidan hates her superhero persona because he thinks she killed his dad XD you'll see but he's totally in love with Serena. As a superhero she's Fire Bird, and he's Dark Wave, cause Marina Creed doesn't fit well with him XD. Next story is the one with Aires's you know the one with extra angst yayyyyyyy. And lastly my newest OC, Romea. She's a runaway from her home and I'm still building the plot but. Yeah I wrote her when I was going through stuff.

Which story should I write first through? Or attempt to lol.