Christmas Time

Note: I have a picture and video, watch the video also it's a song that Edd used in one of his really old Christmas animations which was eddsworld 2004 Christmas special.
---------

I stand there in the shop looking at the Christmas decorations and put a few things in the cart and walk around matt and tord fallow behind me grabbing a few Christmas things and putting them in the cart. Tom went into another Isle and staying far from the Christmas stuff he stated how he dislikes Christmas and wanted nothing to do with it. Which I understand. We got alot going on we got our house decorated interior and exterior we even invited people over being pau and pat as well as Ace Hellucard Eduardo and Jon cause it's the holidays time of love and joy and spending time with family and friends. Well except tom... we all got our gifts wrapped and ready I'm so hyped. Hey Edd mind if I get the snowman? Matt says. I was about to say something and then we hear a loud smashing noise and we all looked over and see Tom throwing snow globes on the ground and decorations on the ground. Dam Christmas I wish it would go away.

Tom would you stop! And also you now have to pay for those. Tom growls and looks at me. I'm not paying for shit! They can take it and shove it in there ass. Tom seriously this whole I hate Christmas thing is getting old, matt says while holding the snowman. Matt the only thing that's getting old is your face!

Tord walks over to tom and grabs him by the shirt look your pissing me off johovie...either stop or fucking leave your not ruining Christmas for all of us got it! I don't want you acting like a dam idiot in front of my guardians on Christmas when they come.  Well Pau and pat can shove it up there asses as well! Same with Ace hellucard Jon and Eduardo! Growls and walks out of the store pushing a kid over who was dressed in Christmas clothes.

What are we gonna do with him. Edd sighs and looks back at matt and tord. Who seem displeased because of tom. They grab what they need and head home. They unpacked and got to work on decorating. And edd laid out the food drinks and gifts. I can't wait till everyone gets here it'll be fun! Tord and Matt nods in agreement with edd.

Later that night Pau pat Ace Hellucard Eduardo and Jon all arrive and smiles and hands them there gifts and had a few drinks and food and talked a bit. Until tom bursts threw the door. Tom looks at them as they look at him as well. Edd gets up and walks over to tom. Hey Tom decided to join us. Tom looks away and holds out 3 gifts...look I'm sorry for earlier and got you 3 all gifts...to make up for it. Edd tord and matt stood there in shock and smiles and hugs him, aww tom you softy. Shut up or I'll return your gifts at once. We smile and open our gifts Edd got a drawing book and pencils matt got a golden mirror with a purple ribbon on it and tord got a submachine gun. They look at tom and jumps on him and hugs hi,. Thanks tom we like our gifts. Yea yea now get off me please!

They laugh and sit up edd gets up. Actually tom we got you something as well. They walk over and handed him 3 things one a new base a checkered sweater and a puppy. Tom gasped at the sight of the puppy. And hugs it so cute. I knew you would like it. Thanks again and sorry. I promise I'll never ruin your Christmas again.

----------

Edd Tord Matt Tom Pau Pat Ace Hellucard Jon and Eduardo:
MERRY CHRISTMAS TO YOU ALL!!!!!!!!!!