Finding Jon and Confession

I ran threw the long hallways of the museum and looked in every washroom but Jon was no where to be seen. I went and asked a few people but they all said they haven't seen him. "Damit Jon where are you?!"

Meenwhile on the 2nd floor of the museum...

"Eduardo will never love me he hates me maybe...maybe I should just die. Would he be happy if I was gone?" I walk around and sigh... "maybe I will die no one will care not even Eduardo." I head to the the roof and stand on the edge. Tears fall down my face as I clench something in my hand I lean forward. As I watch my life flash before my eyes a life I hate... but suddenly I feel someone grab my arm. I open my eyes and look up, my eyes widen and I cry. "W-why?! Just let me die! Let go of me it's your fault Eduardo!" He looks away and shakes his head. " No u idiot I won't let go of you! Look I'm sorry Jon I really am!"

Sounds of foot steps can be heard and the door slams open and Tord and I ran over, tord then yells at Eduardo " you found him good going. Now tell him the truth right now! Before I make you!"

With that jon got pulled to safety but looks away. Eduardo holds Jon's hand. "Look Jon I'm really sorry I really am. The truth is I really do love you it's just I didn't want you to be near me I don't want you dying again in our past life you died and I held you as we told each other we loved each other. But really I do love you I'm just scared of losing you again."

Jon tears up and holds Eduardo and cries. "Y-you jerk...i wish you told me sooner I almost killed myself because of you!" Eduardo smiles "well I'm here n-" He then gets cut off with a pair of small soft lips pressed against his. "Eduardo shut up....and just say you love me." Eduardo smiles. "Heh I love you Jon always and forever."

Tord and I smiles and turn to walk away but then get stopped. "Eduardo what is it now..." Eduardo walks over and then holds his hand. "I owe you alot thanks for helping Jon and I." I smile and nods, "No problem look your my enemy I can't just have you sulking everywhere." He gets mad and grabs me by the snjrt, " say that again Edd I dare yea see how fast I kick your ass." "Oh no I'm so scared of Mr Eduardo what ever shall I do." I laugh and look at him.

"Uh huh real funny Edd anyways let's get off the roof and go home all of us." We all agree and head home it's been a long day. Tord and I walks home together holding hands.

"Today's been pretty eventful right edd?" I smile nod. I give tord a kiss and he whispers to me.

"Your mine my King always and forever."