Remembering

It's been a few weeks since edd lost his memories we all tried to help him remember but there was nothing we even tried revisiting the places we went to while adventuring. But there was still no luck. We thought of many ways to get his memories back but none work. Edd sits there feeling down. "I'm sorry guys I really am, I just wish I can make u all happy by remembering everything." Tom let's out a sigh, "look edd it's not your fault you didn't chose to lose your memories" I look down and let out a deep sigh.

Yea but sometimes I feel it is my fault. I get up and walks to my room and lay down and look up at my ceiling. How can I remember, I need to think hard maybe I'll be able to remember who I am who my friends are. I close my eyes and think as much as possible something comes to my mind and I sit up really fast and breath heavily and hold my head in pain. W-what was that? I saw myself with wings they were walking towards me. Did they want to help me I'm so confused.

"No I am you and I am here to help you remember I'm going to explain everything to you come you must take me hand so I can help you remember again." I hesitate a bit but I then take a hold of his hand and a rush of light floods into my head. I scream in pain as I hold my head. I-It to much please make it stop! Ugh! Lays there and falls over and goes unconscious... I sit there in a bright grassy feild and look into the blue sky I sit up and see my friends talking they looks at me and smile. Then they look to the sky and stand up and turn towards me.

They hold out there hands as they start slowly fading away. Gasp wait guys don't go! As I reach for them they shattered into pieces. I then turn around and see Tom and Matt, they then asks me, "do u remember how we re met edd?" I look at them confused, "I met you near the café you were playing on your bass and singing you sounded so nice and matt I met you at the café while you where working, wait, did i...I just remembered who you are tom and matt, smiles I remember everything when we first met and of our past life." Tom and matt smile, "Don't go partying just yet you have one more person that you need to remember." With that they disappear, and tord is siting down at a bench.

I walk over to him. Hey tord. Tord looks at me and looks down, "Edd do you remember how we became friends and started dating?" I sit there and look down trying to remember. I sat beside you in our class and talked and became friends and we started dating a day after you confessed to me on the roof after the zombie outbreak." Tord smiles and holds me close, you remember I'm so glad. That means hope is real and has brought you back your memories. Come back to us now edd we'll be waiting."

With that I opened my eyes and was in my room and I smile. I remember everything again.