Kidnapped part 2

EDD! Tord tried running after me and tried shooting at the thing that took me but then he tripped and fell and lost sight of me. Tom climbs up a tree and looks around and pulls out a harpoon and tosses it and Impales them. Tom yells down to matt and tord that he got them. "Guys hurry get edd!" They both nod and run to me and help me up."Edd you alright come on let's hurry back."Matt picked me up and carried me on his back out of the woods with Tom and Tord.

Tord then fell to his knees and groans in pain and holds his knee.
"When I fell in hurt my leg pretty badly." Tom walks over to Tord, "sigh come on Tord hop on I'll carry you." He nods and climbs on. "Ugh god your heavier then you look." Tord growls then shouts at Tom "Hey! You calling me fat I barely eat alot!" Tom then yells back as well. "You don't have to yell in my ear Commie!" "don't call me that!" I get annoyed and yell at the both of them to shut up and stop yelling with that they both went silent looks away.

We all head back to the mansion and Pau and Pat come running out and helping us they were both put into there own rooms and cared for by the house maids. Matt went to my room  while Tom went to Tords. To cheer us up. "Hey Edd how you feeling?" Matt said with a slight worried look. "I'm alright thank you for worrying by the way where is Tom?" I looks at matt with a confused look. "Oh he went to Tords room to apologize for yelling at him."

"Oh thank God that argument earlier made me mad I hope they don't do it again." Matt nods in agreement. "I'm thinking of breaking up with Tord." Matt's eyes widen. "what but you only dated for 2 weeks." I look down sadly, "I know but...if this is how he's going to be a jerk to you guys were just gonna have to take a break for a bit yes I know it's mean to do so but..." "Matt nods I understand what your trying to say your worried that there friendship will be ruined and try to make everyone happy." I sit there silently and nod. "Besides I told him I wasn't ready for a relationship but agreed to it but said if anything happens we will break up not matter what."

Meenwhile...

Tom enters Tords room and Tord looks over and growls, "what do you want johovie." Tom gets mad and then let's out a soft sigh. "Look i came to apologize we should have done that cause now edd is mad at both of us and he won't talk to us until we make up. Tord looks down and tears up. "I messed up big time I broke the promise I made to edd." Tom looks at me confused. "What promise?" Tord looks at him " well he said if I did anything to you guys fight or argue we will break up." I look down sadly and tear up. Tom looks down not knowing what to say. "Tord look at me." With that Tord looked up at Tom. He then leans down and kisses him pulling him close. With that Tord pushed Tom away in shock. "No Tom what are you doing?!" Tom looks at me with tears in his eyes. "Well I've liked you for a while but since you and edd became a thing it made it hard for me, but since you said that I might have a chance." Tord sat there in shock. And looks away. "Well until then wait ok until edd tells me were done." "Tom nods and gets up "well I'm gonna get some food see you later."

The next day edd came into my room and looks down sadly before speaking.

"Tord we need to talk."