Memories

We sat in the living room not knowing what to say on our sudden discovery down in the ruins. I finally broke the silence, "so uh want us to talk about what happened." They stay silent and I look over at the four ID'S And pick up it up. "Same name face eyes hair age height. There so spot on." Tord then spoke, "its weird do you think we died but got reborn? I know people say things like that can happen, but I'm not sure."

That also explains the vision we all seen. But...I go silent not knowing what to say. I stand up and grab my green hoodie and tie it around my waist. What are you doing Edd? I'm gonna go for a walk hopefully it'll clear my mind I'll even go pick up some cola as well. I put my shoes on and head out. Man its getting cold out oh yea Halloween is coming up. I should buy candy for the trick or treaters. I also wonder what I should dress up this year? Huh oh hey! runs over. Hm? Oh hey Edd. What are you doing out here Hellucard? I'm waiting for someone. Oh then I'll leave you be then have fun. I run off and head to the corner store and grab a case of cola and I walk to the counter. Hello I pull my wallet out and hand them the money and take my leave. I look over and see hellucard talking to a kid. Is that who he was waiting for? Eh oh well I'm gonna head back. I walk back and then I stop and hold my head and drop the case of cola and starts to go into a panic attack and holds his chest. W-what is going on?! A flood of memories rush into my head and as I see what looks like me and my friends but not us it's the other us past us? Going on so many adventures and dying countless times.

And remembered that this world was created by me I'm there god. And can change the past present and future. As I fully remember a sound of something shattering leave me falling over and into someone's arms. I look up to see hellucard and his friend helping me and calling the ambulance. And then I lose consciousness.

I wake to see a bright blue sky and laying beside me are my friends I sit up to realize I'm the other me I go threw different timelines and go threw all past memories of what we used to do. I stop and think my house or past house and see tord inside a giant Robot and blow up our house I then realized that is tords grandfather so we, Were reborn? Reincarnated? By me? If so why didn't I remember? (Because you made yourself forget.) Who are you? (I am past you, you chose to forget to remain happy with your friends forever) happy? Well I am happy yes but that still doesn't answer my question. (Yes but you did so you're friends to don't remember haven't you noticed they've been remembering things they haven't done.) Your right!

Well you can tell your friends or wait till the right time and tell them the truth. I'll wait a bit longer. By the way am I dreaming? (Yes you had a panic attack and are in the hospital and have been asleep for 3 days your friends are worried you should wake up soon.) 3 days?! I will oh and past me. (Yea?) Thank you. (Your welcome).

I open my eyes and see the sunlight beam in my face and I groan. I look over and see Tom Tord and Matt asleep in chairs beside me.  I start tearing up and smile. Tord tom matt wake up. They all woke up and look at me in shock and smiles and they run over and hug me. You idiot don't scare us like that! Sorry I had a sudden panic attack and then this happened. Well next time take us with you! Ok ok Matt you can stop crying, b-but u scared me. I'm sorry i laugh at there sob stories and look out the window. (A god huh? And this is my world? Well better put it to good use then).