Fever and the Awakening

After 3 weeks here at pau and pats and all the chaos that happend it's finally time for us to return back to our home. Since school will be starting up and I miss Ringo I wonder how she's been holding up. As we pack up our car I get pulled to the side by pau and pat, "look if you ever break Tords heart again you will parish! Got it." I go really pale and nod. With that they let me go and waved be to us.

We drove an hour back to our home and let's say home sweet home. As we opened the door ringo runs and jumps into my arms and purrs and licks my hand. "Ringo that tickles calm down you silly girl." I look over and see Hellucard and his friend Ace walk over, Hellucard then spoke, "Hey edd, enjoy your trip.?" We nod and smile. "Yea there where some problems but in all it was great."

"That's good oh and ringo has been on her best behavior as well." I smile and hands him 200 pounds. "Thanks for watching her and the house while we where gone here is your pay." He smiles and nods, "Thanks edd well we'll take our leave now have fun you guys." With that hellucard and Ace left.

So things went back to normal and me and Tord went back to class with each other and of corse Eduardo had to come and ruin our day. "Heh well if it isn't the 2 losers." Both Tord and I get mad and tord grabs Eduardo by the shirt. "If you call us losers my foot will be in your face so shut up!" They go silent so did i. "Tord? Are you feeling alright?" I asked worryingly. He stops and realized what he just said. " I-i didn't mean to say that I'm sorry." He holds his head. I was worried and was told to bring tord to the office. We were sent home.

As we head out. Tord ho,do his head again. And falls to his knees. "TORD?! Hey you alright? Tord... tord!" As I yell he falls forward i catch him and put him on my back and carry him back to the house and lay him down on the couch and grab a blanket and pillow and make some soup and get water for him as well. I get the thermometer and check his temperature. My eyes widen, "holy shit his temperature is 95...any higher I'll have to bring him to the hospital."

I call tom and matt and tell them about Tord they come home early from there work and music class. Tom looks at him and then to me. " How is he?" I look down. "Not so good his fever went up its now at 97. We might have to bring him to the hospital." Matt nods. But then tord sits up hair blocking his eyes. And is no longer breathing heavily. And slowly turns his head eyes are glowing bright red.

He gets up... and demon wings appears from his back. He then smiles and speaks. "Hello guys". I look at him in shock. " Tord what's going on?!" He laughs,

" what did you forget. You are the god and creator of this world and then you created 3 other gods to balance it out you are the god of Destiny and rebirth, Tom is the god of Reliability and Judgement, Matt is the God of beauty and Sincerity. And me I'm the god of Love and Destruction. Also known as death. I'm this world's satan I am the world's wrath. Remember how you asked why we didn't forget you reseting time back is because we used our powers to make us not forget."

Tom and Matt looks down. Cause they've known as well. I looks at them not knowing what to say.

"So, that explains it all."