Time Reset

Things have been chaotic Tord has been using me as a sex tool and raping me. If I was a girl I would have been pregnant by now. He let's me go i can't deal with this anymore I'm about to break i need to use my powers I need to go back in time and prevent this from happening in need to not break up with Tord and this will not happen. We won't have memories of all this but I'm sure we'll remember eventually. I close my eyes and gather up all my energy and reset time back 2 weeks before the break up. And everyone gets there memories wiped  away.

I wake up with a huge migraine and groan I get out of bed and head to the washroom and grab the Tylenol out of the cabinet and grab a glass of water and take it "Man I over used my power to reset time I should be more careful". I jear a knock on the door and Tord walks in and hugs me. "hey babe oh sorry I didn't know you have a headache." I smile and pat his head. "Its alright you didn't know I give him a kiss on the cheek and head out of the room to grab a towel. "I'm gonna have a shower do what you want Tord." He laughs and walks over to me "oh you know what I would say" he holds me close and kisses my neck as I let out a small moan, "T-Tord not now ok I wanna have a shower and maybe after we can go out on a date or something." Tord smiles "hell yea ok I'll wait here." I laugh and walk in and lock the door.

I quickly have a shower and get dressed in my normal Smeg Head shirt and green hoodie tied around my waist and beige shorts. And walks out and smiles. "We'll let's head out ok Tord." I say with a smile and drag him out.

We walked around the market and tord explains to me about a small café that sells really good cake and tea so we went there and it was a small but beautiful café an elderly women walks over and starts talking to tord in Norwegian I sat down at a table and looked at the menu. "Hm? What to have. The caramel cake looks good and the cookies and cream milkshake seems tastes as well.

Tord sits down in front of me and giggles "enjoying drooling over all the snacks babe?" I look up at him and blush "Oh I um... they all look so good I wish I can have them all." Tord nods in agreement. "I used to feel the same what I mean is I came here each day and ordered something different so that way I had everything." Wow how did you manage to pay for it. Points to the elderly women from before. "That's pats grandmother she gives me free food and drinks" your so lucky! Anyways let's order something. As we order and eat our food and drinks we talked for a bit and headed home. Later that night Tord got up to leave my room and stopped the atmosphere changed all of a sudden to a spine chilling feeling. Tord then turned his head eyes glowing bright. And what happend next left me scared. As tord said something I was not expecting.

"No matter how much you Reset, I will never forget what you did before be sure to never break my heart again."

With that he left.