Amnesia

It's the middle of November and there's alot to do. Considering that Christmas is next month. Tom and I decided to go out shopping for early Christmas gifts and decorations. There's alot to shop for. Tom sighs. "Why do I have to come with you Christmas shopping I don't even celebrate it." I look at him. "Cause I need help carrying the bags and if I brought Matt he would complain and whine and I need to get tord his gifts as well." Tom groans, "you could have went so with Hellucard and Ace or pau and pat." No cause I'm getting them something as well and don't say Eduardo and Jon cause if they count as well."

"Look tom your my friend and I'll be getting you something as well but right now I just need to do other things first ok." Tom looks down and smiles a bit. "Really you would get me something? I'm great full Edd thank you." I smile and we head into the store and buys food and a couple of gifts. Smiles "that should be good for now. Hey Tom wanna stop for lunch?" He smiles and nods. "Sure I'm starving"

The both of us head to the food court and buy some lunch and sit down at a table and talk about our next adventure we should do. Most being going to an underwater kingdom or going to space. We both laugh and eat. "Hey Tom we should start heading home it's getting late." He nods and we get up and head out of the store and then we stop to see a stray cat running onto the road. I see a car coming at full speed and not stopping. I panic and run onto the street and grab the cat and toss it at tom as I get hit by the car.

"EDD! Omg edd say something please!" I hear tom yell and scream and I close my eyes and go unconscious. A couple days pass my friends visit me and stay by my side they began me to wake up. A few more days pass it's been about 2 weeks now since I've been asleep . Tord and tom start arguing Tord  laying tom that it's his fault it took pau, pat, hellucard and Eduardo to break them apart.

Then finally the next I woke up. Everyone was happy. Eduardo yells saying I made them all worried. Tord walked over and hugs me and cries and softly kisses me. I was confused so I pushed him away and spoke which made everyone's face turn white.

"I'm sorry but who are you all?"