chapter 24

*Shawn' POV*

Cam-Shawn you know me better than anyone you really believe i could do such a think too Rafaella?

Me-i don't know bro come now and we will talk.

We went downstairs and everyone was already gone. I took Cameron at the cafe luna and i met, so he could explain to me what was going on  in a more   .... lets say calmer tone.

Me- now , tell me , did you slept with her?

Cam- yes-no  i-i-i-i don't know man , i can't remember a thing  from that night.

Me- how could you remember Cameron? You got so wasted that night . Its almost impossible to remember it all but something , anything can help us right now.

Cam- Shawn the last thing i remember is waking up in a hotel room and her sleeping naked next to me.

Me- oh my god bro , what are we gonna do now .

Cam- i don't know , i really don't. The only thing im sure i want, is Rafaella . But she doesn't even want to listen to me.  

Me- buddy that's serious . She is right she doesn't want to talk with you . If you were her place what were you gonna do?

Ch- i guess you are right ,  but i really didn't got that woman pregnant.

Me- did she came to you before ??

Cam- yes she came tow weeks before and told me that the kid is mine and i had to take the responsibilities.

Me- and why you didn't  tell me Cameron i would have help you.

Cam - i was scared shawn i didn't know what to do.

Me- alright the only thing i can think right now is a  dna test.

Cam- no Shawn no it will take long until the kid is born.

Me- i know buddy but its the only way to figure this out .

Cam - and ... and what if its mine ? What I'm i gonna do then ? I can't loose Rafaella  i just can't.

Me- lets not thing about it now huh lets relax for a little.

Cam- relax?! Relax?! How do you expect me to relax ha? How ?? Did you listened anything i've  said ?or am i talking to a wall ?

Me- Cameron calm down am jast trying to help here.

Cam- yeah yeah sorry Shawn..( he stood up) i , i need get alone for a little .

Me- Cameron were are you going ?

Cam- i- i don't know some were far away from here.

Me- cameron ! Don't do anything crazy Rafaella loves you, she is just a little  upsead  at the moment , that's all.

Cam- yeah i know buddy , i need to be alone and thing for a little while.

Me- here ( i took my cottage house key and gave it to him) take this and go get some rest ok?

Cam- thanku Shawn i really thank you !!

☃️☃️☃️☃️☃️☃️☃️☃️☃️☃️☃️☃️☃️☃️☃️

Happy new year every bodyyyyyy .  Oooh there are so much things to do right now . You are new the year is new everything . Hope this year is good for you all!!!

Something about me :

I'm 18 years old and now am studying in cyprus Turkish and middle eastern studies, and that's the rwason I'm really late.

Thanku all for reading my book hope you like it and all.

Bye bye love youuuu

☃️☃️☃️☃️☃️☃️☃️☃️☃️☃️☃️☃️☃️☃️☃️