chapter 14

I got inside my house. My mom was sitting on the couch watching tv while my little brother Alex was playing with his toys.

Mom- oh hello honey. You came home early.

Me- Mom how long should i have stayed ?? Hi Alex!!
I said pinching his cheek.

Alex- auch! Hey Lou.  I missed you. But my cheek is red now!
He said  faking a painful face.

Me- i missed you to honey bunny.
I opened my hands in a hugging position waiting for him to come to me. He responded fast hugging me really tight, and we fell to the ground laughing.

My mom was watching her favorite show, Greys anatomy as we heard the doorbell ringing. I went to open the door and to my surprise it was Shawn! I mean sure i was a little happy to see that it was him but you know we were together half an hour ago.

Me- oh hey shawn!  Is there something wrong? ?

Sh- em! I don't think so , why??

Me- maybe because we were together half an hour ago , and you are here again??

Sh- oh yes , um Alex invited me and i said yes otherwise  how would i have seen you .
He said winking at me . Omg it's  really sexy when he does that. Alex run hugging him tight.

Alex- yeiii you came !!!

Ohhh he is really happy to see him.

Sh- of course i came.I promised!!

Alex- Luna will you play with us pleeeeeeease??

Me- um yeah sure why not? Come on lets go upstairs!
I said running like crazy hearing Shawn laughing and running upstairs with my little brother following us.

We played for a little while and Alex fell asleep on my bed and Shawn took him to his bed.

I got in my bed when Shawn came to my room and saw me.

Sh-What do you thing you are doing??

Me- Excuse me? ?

He run and jumped on top of me tickling me.

Me- Shaaawn stop.
I said between my laughs.

Shawn - No!!
He said tickling me more and more.

Me- Shawn  haha ple-ha-please stop-haha ple-ha-ase !!

Sh- no you were a bad girl and i have to punish you for that.

After that he stoped tickling me and came closer.

Me- Shawn i... i don't think ... it's a -

Sh- shhhh just let me kiss you, just for once  and then i promise to you if you  -

I cut him of by kissing him. I felt him smile as he was kissing me. I put my hand between his soft dark brown hair and he moaned a little and of course i giggled. He then stopped kissing me, looked into my eyes and whispered to me
Sh- i want you.

He got up and went towards the door.

Me- were are you going ??

Sh- im leaving. I can see you don't want to ...

Me- yes I'm not ready to have sex yet. But-

Sh- who talked about sex. I meant to be with me like , like a girlfriend and a boyfriend   i mean like a couple?!
He said blushing and ready to leave.

Me- oh well then before you leave me here all alone you can come and punish me .

******************************

Hey guys i post a new chapter for those who are still reading my story. 
Thank you very much that you keep reading my story.
Vote and comment pls.

LOVE YOU ALL!!!

A little poem for you !! (btw you can send me things you want me to put here like some ideas. Like a poem you wrote and of course i will put your name so the people know were to go and find you )

 Like a poem you wrote and of course i will put your name so the people know were to go and find you )

******************************