chapter 8

We got in the car and went to get his sister. The door opened and entered in a gorgeous lady with the most luxurious brown eyes .
" hey Shawn who is the cutie ?? Don't tell me you finally broke up with that thing . Ooooh am so happy "

Sh- Al ! Stop it right now and no i didn't broke up with Jessica . This is Luna she is Cameron's sister .

Al- oh well that explains a lot . First of all that's the reason why she is cute.

Sh- Aalayah stop and put your seatbelt on now !

Al- Ok ok i will. *She turned to me* I'm sorry i forgot to introduce my self, I am Aaliyah Mendes , sister of Shawn Mendes and soon miss universe. Just kidding you can call me Al if you want .

Me- Um hi?? You can call me Lue if you want. I said smiling .

We arrived in my house and i got out of the car and thanked them.

** Next Morning **

I was sleeping there was a dream it was a nice dream. Music was playing it was Charlie pouth's attention ... wait what ?? No no no that's not a dream that's my ringtone noooo. Luna wake up WAKE UUUUP.
I opened my eyes and the phone was still ringing . The only person i know with this patience is Rafaella .

*Phone conversation*

R- hiiiiii!!

Me- hi. I said still sleepy

R- What are you doing ??

Me- Partying. I said sarcastically

R- What ??

Me- I'm sleeping. I WAS sleeping . What do you want ???

R- oh sorry but i need your help. Me and Cameron will go out what should i wear ??

Me- I really like the tight lavender dress with your black heels and half up half down hairstyle and of course natural make up.

Me-  I really like the tight lavender dress with your black heels and half up half down  hairstyle and of course natural make up

* DING DONG *

Me- Rafaella sorry but someone is at the door talk to you later bye and have fun with Cameron.

Raf- bye and thanks.

"I'm coming " i shouted because the bell wouldn't stop ringing . I ran down the stairs and opened the door . To my surprise it was Aaliyah ! I can't believe that she and that idiot are related. Ok maybe its because they are both really beautiful human beings , but that's not the point. Aly was telling me something but i just zoned out ....

A- ......... so? You in??

Me- in for what ??

A- you didn't hear me ?

Me- sorry i just woke up. Could you repeat ??

A- I said , school starts in a few days and i don't have a lot of friends here , sooo I'm inviting you to the beach with us .

Whith us ??i thought confused . Then out of the corner of my i saw Shawn and Jessica sitting in the car . Is she serious ?? Well i know she is but...

Me- Hm , sure can i invite someone??

Al- Yea ,of course one more couldn't hurt . Shawn already asked Cameron and Rafaella but they can't . Neither can Max .

Me- oh ok then you go and ill catch up later at the beach.

Al- no no no we'll wait , but hurry she said winking at me.

I went upstairs and texted Nash ,he said he will be here 10 minutes . I wore my burgundy bikini,and i have to say it makes me look sexy, some shorts and a tank top. After that i packed all my essentials , sunscreen , towels and such stuff. I made my hair in a ponytail. I went down and told them that Nash was coming also.

 I went down and told  them that Nash was coming also

" Nash?? " both Jessica and Shawn said.

💥💥💥💥💥💥💥💥💥💥💥💥💥💥💥

Hi guys thanks for supporting me love you soooo much. Hope you enjoy. Have fun.
Something i found cute and I wanted to share with you 😊😊

Byeeeeeee😚😚

Byeeeeeee😚😚

💥💥💥💥💥💥💥💥💥💥💥💥💥💥💥